Gallatin (3-0) @ Henry Co. (2-1) - 5A Showdown

Gtowner

The YANKER is here!!!  The YANKER is here!!!!   YOUR YANKER IS HERE!!!!!!!   I am not sure why we are playing Brentwood Academy but I cannot pick against my beloved JCM!!!!!!!   JCM 20 - BA 14...................and now for a huge non district contest.......HC 21 - Gallatin 10.......  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER is here!!!  The YANKER is here!!!!   YOUR YANKER IS HERE!!!!!!!   I am not sure why we are playing Brentwood Academy but I cannot pick against my beloved JCM!!!!!!!   JCM 20 - BA 14...................and now for a huge non district contest.......HC 21 - Gallatin 10.......  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Great to see you Yanker! At least GWave wasn't playing Eye of the Tiger for you...but I like your scores - even though JCM will need some help to reach that one.

Well, here we are at GameDay in Henry County! With the Green Wave making a visit, its sure to be a wild and crazy night! All we can do is hope for the best with the weather. Looks like we may escape it...

I am ready for our Defense to show up big tonight on the gridiron and make a statement against a solid offensive line and running game. The Patriots need to come out with fire in their belly!!! And from what I hear, they got it!!! Without further adieu...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Waiting for The Yanker to tell us all about how Henry Co will win tonight...que the music...

Dang Yanker beat me to the post button haha!!!

Good to see you my "Waiterringly Waverful Greenering" friend!!!!  Have a safe trip to and from Henryland and do not ever forget that I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER........I AM THE YANKER OF ALL YANKERS (there is only one).......I AM THE ALL TIME YANKER.......simply put.....I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here we are at GameDay in Henry County! With the Green Wave making a visit, its sure to be a wild and crazy night! All we can do is hope for the best with the weather. Looks like we may escape it...

I am ready for our Defense to show up big tonight on the gridiron and make a statement against a solid offensive line and running game. The Patriots need to come out with fire in their belly!!! And from what I hear, they got it!!! Without further adieu...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

I hope you're right about the weather because I expect a big crowd if it holds off. I'm excited to see this game and hope HC pulls it out late.

This should be a good one.

I think HC has a chance to make a statement before getting into the meat of region play. Then again, same could be said for Gallatin. I guess both sides will find out if their strength is as good as they think it is. I like HC 24-14 but I suppose I'm a little biased.

Safe travels to all of the Gallatin faithful. Hope the weather holds off and there's not an empty seat in the stadium.