Gallatin (3-0) @ Henry Co. (2-1) - 5A Showdown

Gtowner

GWave, both teams have their work cut out for them this week. Gallatin is not coming in here as underdogs this year. The edge seems to be toward Gallatin. You guys have a great offense and a very solid Defense. We have a great Defense, and a solid (at times) offense. For Henry County to win, we have to be able to put some points on the board and get some turnovers. This is going to be an exciting game!!!

Go Big RED!!!

I am thinking a very low scoring game. I am not sure Gallatin is the favorite though. Playing at home has to count for something especially in Paris. Gallatin has generally moved the ball at will on the ground this year and if they start having trouble, the passing game has to come through. I see where Henry Co has had some trouble with defending it at times, I just hope that continues if Gallatin has to go that route. Looks like the Patriot running game is finding it footing as well. Lots can happen and there is a lot of chatter around town with this contest. Henry Co would sure like to put a win in the column against Gallatin and the Green Wave want to extend that 5-0 record against the Patriots.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking a very low scoring game. I am not sure Gallatin is the favorite though. Playing at home has to count for something especially in Paris. Gallatin has generally moved the ball at will on the ground this year and if they start having trouble, the passing game has to come through. I see where Henry Co has had some trouble with defending it at times, I just hope that continues if Gallatin has to go that route. Looks like the Patriot running game is finding it footing as well. Lots can happen and there is a lot of chatter around town with this contest. Henry Co would sure like to put a win in the column against Gallatin and the Green Wave want to extend that 5-0 record against the Patriots.

I agree. It is likely going to be a low scoring affair. If HC running game can get some footing, I like our chances. Yes, a home crowd is a benefit, but it hasn't helped us in the past so I'm considering it a wash. I am glad to have game thread with lots of activity on it this week! Green Wave fans are as passionate about their football as Patriot fans are. I am really hoping for a series record of 4-1 in favor of you guys!

I agree. It is likely going to be a low scoring affair. If HC running game can get some footing, I like our chances. Yes, a home crowd is a benefit, but it hasn't helped us in the past so I'm considering it a wash. I am glad to have game thread with lots of activity on it this week! Green Wave fans are as passionate about their football as Patriot fans are. I am really hoping for a series record of 4-1 in favor of you guys!

That would be 5-0 in Gallatin's favor before this game is played. C'mon now don't short us one of those victories haha!!