Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

For all of you BBQ fans, I would recommend Red Pig BBQ. It is located just on the other side of the mall from Science Hill.

Also Maryville fans, on the way to SH as soon as you get off I81 and onto I26 take the 1st exit to Phil's Dream Pit  (http://www.philsdreampit.com/) for some BBQ.      You will think you are pulling onto an exit that has nothing but farmland and cow fields, but be patient, Phil's is only a couple hundred yards down the road (left at the top of the exit).       No, I am not associated with Phil's except that I find myself there quite often with a messy plate of ribs...   and a messy Blazer is a happy Blazer

I look forward to this matchup 5 or 6 years down the road.I predicted a few years ago that if any team could beat DB on a yearly basis in net it would be SH.People laughed and the smart one liners started big  when coach Carter took over.Now,it's not so funny over here.I'm in no way saying Maryville is in trouble of getting beat on a yearly basis,but with whats happened over the last few years in JC,this might become a very competitive game in time.I really like what coach Carter has done and it's long past time that the toppers should have a good program to be proud of. 

Science Hill fans take note, the above was spoken by a true gentleman who is from your arch rival.      Well said Batman, wish that all HS football fans had your class....

Eye ant fer shore rw87....She wint and taked hit away frum me att Cookevagus inn 2013 and hid my battrees......Eye haiv tha Pups on a scowtin' misshun fer tha Offishull Mairvul 30 Yardline Crew-Rode Warriors eatin' spot and partee HQ beefour tha gaim......Looks like ethur The Firehouse BBQ, Cooty Browns, orr Jack's City Grill......Check 'em ....Takin voats till 12 midnite Thursdee...... :popcorneater:

http://www.thefirehouse.com/

http://www.cootiebrowns.com/

http://www.jackscitygrill.com/

If you're up for something a little different, try Freiberg's. It's downtown, just a couple of minutes down the hill from SH and the stadium. Great food and some outstanding German-style beverages served by the liter. Edited by voltnh

Science Hill fans take note, the above was spoken by a true gentleman who is from your arch rival.      Well said Batman, wish that all HS football fans had your class....

If they all had my class,there would be no coacht.The mods would kick us all off.Blazer.I'll edit the rest

Edited by BatmanDB

So where is this science Hill Place? I have gotten a little dazed with all the barbecue restaurants mentioned. Near Memphis? Are we finally traveling out of state?

Take I-81N exit 57A to I-26 toward Johnson City and Ashville, you will travel 11 miles to exit 20, the N. Roan St. exit off 26, turn right on N.Roan St proceed approx. 1 mile past the mall to the top of the hill where you will turn right onto Liberty Bell Blvd. proceed approx.1/4 mile as you approach the stadium, the closest parking lot to the Visitors seating will be on your left, on Cotty Jones Ln. or you may also proceed around the stadium to the Freedom Hall parking area. Good Luck and safe travels to all the Rebel fans!

So where is this science Hill Place? I have gotten a little dazed with all the barbecue restaurants mentioned. Near Memphis? Are we finally traveling out of state?

Science Hill is part of the Tri-cities (Bristol, Kingsport and Gray).    Technically it is in Johnson City, a suburb of Gray.   Easy to find, just google/map it.      You will love their stadium and the atmosphere