Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

Obviously have seen SC several times and also the OR/Farragut game. Wildcats have superior line play on both sides of the ball and the better defense. SC will be able to pass some but just like DB the defense will struggle to get stops which puts too much pressure on our offense. OR by two TD's 

SC has a better O no question. SC's OLine is better than OR's DLine.  I agree with the DLine being down due to injury but that doesn't make the whole defense weak. Our LB corps is one of the best in the state. As I've said before, stopping the OR run attack will be key for SC to win this one. 

OR by 2 TDs?...Get serious. 

BearDown

May the best team win. All I have to say. We can go back and forth all day with our biased opinions, but opinions are like, well, you know

You're absolutely right. Nothing but Respect for OR. Both teams are more than capable of beating anybody at anytime. If both teams are playing as they should....then it becomes a battle of turnovers. Can't predict turnovers! 

Let's just pray that EVERYBODY stays safe and injury free!  Amen. 

I'm a closet oak ridge fan so I'm picking them lol

foose, Did Cleveland get the win on Friday night?  I saw a score that had Cleveland beating McMinn County, but knowing that particular postgame show (Quianer) , I'm not sure if the score was reported correctly. 

Edited by oridgecat

foose, Did Cleveland get the win on Friday night?  I saw a score that had Cleveland beating McMinn County, but knowing that particular postgame show (Quianer) , I'm not sure if the score was reported correctly. 

Cleveland did win on Friday night.  Very good possibility that they could be our first round opponent if we win out in the Region.