Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Reaper just so you know, we won't paint the field until the playoffs, if we paint it then. Furthermore UC will never throw it 10 times in a game but ...you better prepare for it. I will admit that i was not convinced that the Lions were a serious threat but that's no longer the case. You guys are for real. So are we. I'm like you in a way I guess. I'm glad we both are perfect on the season because it will leave no doubts as to who is the best when we play. You guys have my respect. I look forward to the next couple of weeks getting ready to play this game. Go ahead and pull that thread you started back to the front page and let's talk about this over there. GO TORNADOES

You are correct.......you don't stop UC, you just slow them down and make them pass. Passing against Greenfield is a little different than passing against Dresden. If UC throws the ball more than 10 times, they will be beat by double digits.

They won't have too. Dresden obviously has their best team in school history. It sounds like these are the two best in the west. Until someone slows Union City down and holds them under 35 I don't see it happening.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!