Dobyns-Bennett vs Bearden

WaCoJaCo

So speaking about playoffs, what seeds in the Upward 32 get home playoff games?

Siegel @ Maryville

Riverdale@ Bradley Central

Jefferson Co @ Blackman

Hardin Valley @ Smyrna

William Blount @ Oakland

Dobyns Bennett @ Cookeville

Warren CO @ Science Hill

Coffee CO @ Bearden

Bartlett @ Ravenwood

Collierville @ Mcgavock

Lebanon @ White Station

Wilson Central @ Cordova

Antioch @ Whitehaven

Nashville Overton @ Germantown

Houston @ MT Juliet

Arlington @ Franklin

I hate it for the football parents.many that I miss talking to and probably wonder what the hail I knew a few months ago and why I didn't want to be a football parent any more.I hate it for those coaches that I like and respect on the staff.I hate it for the fans that give their money and expect better from the team they love.But more then anything,I hate this for the kids that are still on the team,many that I've known since they were just starting to school if not longer.

I hate it for them too Batman.I went thru it with my son at DB.Even though they went 10-0 thru the regular season,and was 0ne and done in the playoffs,I haven't been back to a game with a bad taste in my mouth. We still keep up with the Indians it's in our blood.This losing will blow over and all will be forgotten.Remember,I told you that I thought DB would have a rough time this year,and you didn't think so. The truth hurts sometimes.When the AD is gone things will change.IMO

I hate it for the football parents.many that I miss talking to and probably wonder what the hail I knew a few months ago and why I didn't want to be a football parent any more.I hate it for those coaches that I like and respect on the staff.I hate it for the fans that give their money and expect better from the team they love.But more then anything,I hate this for the kids that are still on the team,many that I've known since they were just starting to school if not longer.

Edited by plowboy2

I hate it for them too Batman.I went thru it with my son at DB.Even though they went 10-0 thru the regular season,and was 0ne and done in the playoffs,I haven't been back to a game with a bad taste in my mouth. We still keep up with the Indians it's in our blood.This losing will blow over and all will be forgotten.Remember,I told you that I thought DB would have a rough time this year,and you didn't think so. The truth hurts sometimes.When the AD is gone things will change.IMO

I had one on a 10-0 , "number one in The state" first round exit as well.Yep, it sucks

Lot of the kids have nothing to play for. Work hard all week, make plays in the very few times they're called on, get no recognition, then sent back to the bench so the select chosen few can give the game away. It's easy for coaches to say players don't have heart in situations like this. The right thing to do is look in the mirror first and rethink about who they should point the finger at. Of course that would take the coaches (top to bottom) caring about the program more than personal gain.

I realize the majority of the rest of this thread will be directed at conversation around GC, but I just wanted to let the DB faithful know that their facilities and football environment are unlike any other.  I wouldn't hate coming to DB every single year.  Appreciate the hospitality from the fans.  Good luck the rest of this season.  Go Dawgs.

I realize the majority of the rest of this thread will be directed at conversation around GC, but I just wanted to let the DB faithful know that their facilities and football environment are unlike any other. I wouldn't hate coming to DB every single year. Appreciate the hospitality from the fans. Good luck the rest of this season. Go Dawgs.

That's part of the frustration, Bulldog. We have a great atmosphere, facilities, and lots of wasted talent. I'll not pretend to know how the politics of DB football work, but I can see that something is going on even if I can't put my finger on it. I won't take anything away from the Bearden Bulldogs; they came prepared to win and did just that. I wish you had been at J. Fred when the joint was rockin! That is aan experience like no other. Unfortunately, we won't see that again until some changes take place on the field and sidelines.

Edited by ChopBlock