Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I don't really think he/she (Horsey- aka "lil' pony") is a drunkard....I think it has to do more with lack of intelligence or stupidity.

Biggest excuse makers on CoachT.... you'll hear a lot of "ifs", "should haves", "woulda's", and the occasional blame of the Coach for play calling.

That team goes with Pearson. I hope the young man heals up and comes back even better next year. That kid is a beast and he's a playmaker on both sides. I still think WC wins by 2 TDs with him in the game from start to finish. I heard it was total domination and WC should be in the semi-finals with the way they're playing.

talk about being stupid you the one that said dresden was the best team in the state a couple weeks ago.i didn't make any excuses.I didn't say anything about ifs and could haves or would haves.I said we were out coached and have been before. As a coach you have to prepare for injuries.And be able to move players around.To be able to run more than one play.

I completely agree with you! Not saying it would have changed the outcome because WC came out and punched us in the mouth and we weren't ready for it but it would have been a better game to watch without the injuries

I agree with this, injuries hurt much more in 1A than the bigger classes. I still believe WC wins if HHS was at full strength, probably by a TD or less. No way to know for sure though.....

I just got one question for Huntingdon. What are y'all going to do with all those region 6 championship shirts that y'all bought for the players to wear off the field. I'm guessing to wipe tears or maybe toilet paper, but anyway just curious

Heard about the shirts as well...dont count ur chickens before they hatch...$20 dollar worthless shirt....$20 gas money.....$6ticket......WC WIN.....PRICELESS ...if the shirt deal is not true I apologize ..if it is true......well im not gonna go there

Good work as always on the stats #2.

I think Hill (#40) is the best OLB in the region by far. He just gets it done week after week no matter the opponent.

Hill has done a great job stepping in and filling a position that needed filling badly after two of our starting linebackers moved to defensive tackles this year!

I just got one question for Huntingdon. What are y'all going to do with all those region 6 championship shirts that y'all bought for the players to wear off the field. I'm guessing to wipe tears or maybe toilet paper, but anyway just curious

fallacy. If it was said, it was someone from WC, trying to pump up their boys. One thing is for sure, and you can tell from the crowd that was there last night, that Huntingdon fans are behind their boys. Win or lose. The ones that post on here are a small group of fans. As with every team. It is WCs time to beat their chest. They deserve it. They won! I don't however understand a person from Mt. Pleasant beating his chest? Good luck the rest of the way.

fallacy. If it was said, it was someone from WC, trying to pump up their boys. One thing is for sure, and you can tell from the crowd that was there last night, that Huntingdon fans are behind their boys. Win or lose. The ones that post on here are a small group of fans. As with every team. It is WCs time to beat their chest. They deserve it. They won! I don't however understand a person from Mt. Pleasant beating his chest? Good luck the rest of the way.

Then I truly apologize for my previous post

Actually it was overheard from a HHS fan but I doubt it being true and I also apologize if it's not true. Bigby from MTP has been a MTP fan for many years and has been in on many threads between MTP vs WC. He's a good guy and for some reason us old region 6 fans have always stuck together and pulled for one another out of respect for our programs. He came on this thread being respectful and just talking football and stats as usual but with the majority of HHS posters, not all but most, he was jumped on with both feet and drug into a war of words. I am assuming he's just getting a few things off his chest but he is truely one of the good guys on the t that I enjoy reading. Good luck to you mustangs, it's been a lot of fun jawing with y'all. If there's a trash talking trophy given then I'm sure it'll go to y'all because y'all are the king when it comes to ruffling feathers!