McNairy

mcnairy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure it wasn't the weather. He woulda just canceled all together if he could have. Should of just bent over and took that spanking like a man! After this past week and all this info has came out, he probably has set this program back two years!

And good luck to Liberty the rest of the way!

Coach Hodge knew his team couldn't beat Liberty. I bet he didn't prepare his team on that week just like he would if McNairy played a weaker opponent.

Coach Hodge knew his team couldn't beat Liberty. I bet he didn't prepare his team on that week just like he would if McNairy played a weaker opponent.

Hit the nail on the head! Actually, I was told by several parents that he had them scared to death the whole week leading up to that game. Pretty sure that nothing could prevented liberty from winning and winning big, but to wave the

white flag on Monday is something that should have got him dismissed before the season ever concluded.

Edited by Inmyownwords

My list of coaching candidates in no particular order.  Brian Allen- Westview. Randy Thomas coaching at Mckenzie, I believe is from Mcnairy. Jason McCauley - North Side. Carey Craig- Dyersburg. Kellie Spivey- Mckenzie.  Coach Jones  of McNairy

Welcome to the T with your canididates. All of them aren't bad options with the exception of McCauley from North Side.

My list of coaching candidates in no particular order.  Brian Allen- Westview. Randy Thomas coaching at Mckenzie, I believe is from Mcnairy. Jason McCauley - North Side. Carey Craig- Dyersburg. Kellie Spivey- Mckenzie.  Coach Jones  of Mcnairy

Good list. Craig isn't leaving NW Tennessee, and MCHS can't afford him. Actually, most of those guys would take substantial pay cuts to take on more headaches. Jones is an interesting choice, but don't think the locals would let that happen.

Whats the issue with him? He had success at North side  and chester county

No issue, just family reasons. When the JCM job was open a few years ago, McCauley was suppose to get that job. It was at the point where McCauley told Coach Vowell and cleaned out his office at North Side. Vowell offered the OC job to Glover and he accepted it. JCM announced that Coach Taylor got the job (left a lot of people head scratching) and left McCauley hanging. McCauley was the OC at Chester instead. Glover leaves for Father-Ryan. McCauley is back at North Side where his wife is one of the consolers there.