Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

is the tssaa network the NFHS network? and if so, can you watch them without a subscription?

yes it is but you have to make an account to watch full games it was free for me you have to do it from a desktop it will not work from a mobile and I always went in from tssaa network instead of Nfhs CA has every game on there this season NCS also

yes it is but you have to make an account to watch full games it was free for me you have to do it from a desktop it will not work from a mobile and I always went in from tssaa network instead of Nfhs CA has every game on there this season NCS also

I went in through TSSAA too, it jumped me to the NFHS Network via a link and I signed up for the free account through my 'Chrome browser' on my phone... I've watched several games on my phone.

I know CA is good and Greenback is starting to get their motor revved.  I am very interested in how the Silvey Appeal turns out because with him out of the game it could very well hurt the Kee's chances.  I know all the "one player doesn't make a team", but an exceptional player can really effect a team.  Although it is usually a skill position player that has an impact, Silvey has proven to be a major cog in the Greenback story this year.  When will they know something?  I am rooting for this Cherokee team....they took my boys out and I respect the heck out of them.  I hope they get to use all their players Friday, because I'm hearing the ejection was a bogus call.

Kaz