1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

First of all I DID NOT write the last post.I haven't bragged about GB#1 on here ,but I can.Men, he never invited himself on PrepXtra.He DID win state scoring champ this yr. with 36 TDs and 4 two pt. conversions for 226 pts.Avg. about 15 rushing touches for a 7 yd avg. He has a 24 game TD scoring streak.Can't make fun of those facts.Touchdowns you ask. Just as many as he wants is my guess.I've seen him run 1Td to 10 in this yrs. games and scrimmages. I'd say 3 TDs against NC.Not at all bragging "Just the facts,ma'am".

Pop just wondering if your numbers are correct, Preston Rice from Wayne Co had 39 tds this year which is 234 points not counting two point conversions that I'm pretty sure he had a couple. Not doubting your guy won the scoring title just curious if your numbers are correct. I'll double check Rice's to make sure I didn't look at it wrong myself

Guest Fall101

Spike, there's not much anything like small town football when the community supports it. My dad grew up in a one horse town in MO with about 2000 people in it. They would have 2500 at the home football games.

At Oneida aka THE RESERVATION the whole town pretty much shuts down for football games! Everyone says that if you wanna rob a bank do it on Friday night cause the whole town is at the game 😂

At Oneida aka THE RESERVATION the whole town pretty much shuts down for football games! Everyone says that if you wanna rob a bank do it on Friday night cause the whole town is at the game 😂

Wc's cross county rival Collinwood is the same way, their home games are packed on the home side for a small town

Guest Fall101

Wc's cross county rival Collinwood is the same way, their home games are packed on the home side for a small town

Nothin like small town football! GB has a cool tradition with backing trucks up to the fence all the way around the field. It gets pretty wild sometimes. A little "apple juice" don't help the cause though.

Edited by Fall101

Nothin like small town football! GB has a cool tradition with backing trucks up to the fence all the way around the field. It gets pretty wild sometimes. A little "apple juice" don't help the cause though.

JoByrns use the trucks to sound off when their teams take the field, pretty awesome! Kinda like the rest of us small towns, can't afford those fancy air horns, gotta use what you got!