TREZEVANT VS. WHO FOR THE 2A 2016 TITLE

UniversalHearthrob04

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see there are some happy campers around the state.

Not really Happy.. I know the AE fans wanted to see you all in Cookeville because we didn't want to hear any excuses once AE wins.

But can someone explain what's really going on? Is Trezevant season OVER or they just have to forfeit a few games ?

Edited by Turtle

As long as they get things cleared up by oct 28th they will make playoffs

and I keep saying if the grades were so bad to cook the books in the first place then how will the grades now be good enough to be able to participate. The real question was it a couple of their studs. If so when they get on the field it will not be the same monster

It's always something in North Memphis. I hope Coach WHite gets everything situated over there

This looks really bad for coach White and the staff. Really, really bad. I'll hold back comments until the investigation is complete, but from my perspective, this is a very bad look.

This looks really bad for coach White and the staff. Really, really bad. I'll hold back comments until the investigation is complete, but from my perspective, this is a very bad look.

I respect the fact that you hold your opinion until the facts are out in the open. I will use the caveat emptor however...if coach White had any knowledge that his players were eligible because of falsified grades, he should be fired. Coaches should have the best interest's of their players as first priority...not mortgaging their futures in order to keep them on the team, so that he would have a better chance at winning a title.

Not really Happy.. I know the AE fans wanted to see you all in Cookeville because we didn't want to hear any excuses once AE wins.

But can someone explain what's really going on? Is Trezevant season OVER or they just have to forfeit a few games ?

AE is having a great season. I'd love an AE trezevant state title game