Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I only recall about 20 or 21 juniors on Meigs team last year. Tiggers 34 may be a little high. Meigs had good numbers and good size last season but it only matters about 11 at a time. Meigs had a good team last year but MC jumped on them quick and I believe they panicked. Should be a better game this year but I don't see a 34 point turnaround.

I think it's 25 seniors returning and I've not heard of any extras coming out for summer workouts. Meigs gets Brainerd, Boyd, Tyner, and Bledsoe at home which will help them out quite a bit, but I don't believe that will guarantee them a trip to state. Playoffs, possibly (more like hopefully) host the first round, and then maybe they can make a little run.

I think it's 25 seniors returning and I've not heard of any extras coming out for summer workouts. Meigs gets Brainerd, Boyd, Tyner, and Bledsoe at home which will help them out quite a bit, but I don't believe that will guarantee them a trip to state. Playoffs, possibly (more like hopefully) host the first round, and then maybe they can make a little run.

For whatever reason,Meigs has been an up and down team, look great one week and average the next. If they can come up with a way to  play on the high level each week. They could do well. At least thats just how I see it.

How'd the 7 on 7 go today?

I assume you're asking about our 7on7. It went very well. I don't care much for those type scrimmages because you don't get a good feel for what your team is. We are a running team. It's good for the defense because we don't see many passing teams and it's good to get some work like that in. I was very surprised at how good the defense looked though. I know the D will be the strong point this season but they looked better than I thought. Got some good work in for the young qb and he is learning everyday. We may surprise some folks this year.

Yea I was asking about our 7 on 7! I didn't get to make it out an watch yesterday, I definitely think our defense will be very very good! Thanks for the info pp

I assume you're asking about our 7on7. It went very well. I don't care much for those type scrimmages because you don't get a good feel for what your team is. We are a running team. It's good for the defense because we don't see many passing teams and it's good to get some work like that in. I was very surprised at how good the defense looked though. I know the D will be the strong point this season but they looked better than I thought. Got some good work in for the young qb and he is learning everyday. We may surprise some folks this year.

Edited by mc51

Wheww!!! It is good to be back home for a while.  I have had non stop speaking engagements in the United States and out of the country the past few months.  I am very excited this year to see who can be elevated to legend status.  I will be monitoring the young lads closely.  I was very dissappointed in Coach Ross bailing on my alma mater.  He was edging towards legend status.  To be a legend like myself he still needed a few more key wins.  I will be watching closely #'s 40, 17.  These two young lads have potential to be living legends like myself.  I hope to catch a few games this year and let some of you mingle and breath some of the same air as a legend such as myself. 

Wheww!!! It is good to be back home for a while. I have had non stop speaking engagements in the United States and out of the country the past few months. I am very excited this year to see who can be elevated to legend status. I will be monitoring the young lads closely. I was very dissappointed in Coach Ross bailing on my alma mater. He was edging towards legend status. To be a legend like myself he still needed a few more key wins. I will be watching closely #'s 40, 17. These two young lads have potential to be living legends like myself. I hope to catch a few games this year and let some of you mingle and breath some of the same air as a legend such as myself.

Thanks for the invite. I'll let you buy me a hot dog...mustard only.

Another one Thursday night against Seq and Dade

Are you joking? Thursday night? What kind of mess is this? Does that Mathis man not no it is ladies night at Ronnies red eye on Thursday? I take Wendy up there on Thursday night and read my Murphy Fair book. Those ladies really get into it when we start looking at my Murphy Fair book and Murphys poles for each class. You think im joking but im not.

Are you joking? Thursday night? What kind of mess is this? Does that Mathis man not no it is ladies night at Ronnies red eye on Thursday? I take Wendy up there on Thursday night and read my Murphy Fair book. Those ladies really get into it when we start looking at my Murphy Fair book and Murphys poles for each class. You think im joking but im not.

Man you mean to tell me that Murphy man has multiple poles??? How is that even possible?? The fact that you have examined each one closely explains to me now why you have so many of those durn rectal exams. You have got to be kidding me!!