Whats wrong with Ooltewah boyz bb

CaptObvious

you dont blame the sick acts that went down in that cabin on the coach....though there probably should have been an adult in there....this started at home....very very unfortunate situation

Booger just sayin

I disagree with you.  Though the act itself isn't on the coach, it's the coach who has "custody" of the players' safety, etc. when they travel.  Having 4 teens together in a cabin without adult supervision isn't wise.  I just found out the victim was a freshmen male. Unbelievable!!!!!

The story was on the Knoxville news at 11. The incident happened at a rented cabin in Gatlinburg. The news reported the injured student was taken to UT Medical Center. I just assumed he had surgery there.

Ruptured colon and bladder.Terrible situation,could have complications the rest of his life.!Much worse than I originally heard.Dailymail has whole story from a relative.I won't say anymore you can read for yourself.These kids need to be punished to the full extent the law will allow!!! Edited by orngnblk

If I were a coach of any sport I would set down with my team from the very start and make a clear announcement of team rules and policies and what will happen. I see crap all the time where someone broke team rules and no one on the team ever knew of any such rules other than what was in the coaches head. I would tell my team about any type of these incidents from the past that there will not be any exceptions. What happened here was just barbaric and needs to be treated as so in the punishment. This is a wake up call for all coaches and needs to be addressed before any kid ever is allowed to play.