Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Maybe that all depends on when you get there, could be all they have is visitors stands. Just saying.

Your visitor side is larger than Webb's football stadium period. Webb has a very nice stadium and a beautiful press box but they are a 3A school and that is what their accommodations are set up for. If by chance they don't get the situation corrected and move the game to Oak Ridge then I would like to offer some good advise.">http://2po14kg.jpg

Maybe we can do like Red Rebels does when Mairvul plays at Hardin Valley...Sit on the back of our truck tailgates.

RW is correct. I parked up on that hill. When I got to my seat I realized that I could see better sitting on the tailgate. Once the game was over I figured they would open up some gates to get out. Nope, HVA is one gate stadium.

• Upvote 5

Two freshman OR football players ran in the OR 4x100 relay at Ben Martin Track today, Evans and Jackson. Both were notably fast, but Evans was notably a fierce competitor. Track has helped these two boys already.

Yep. I was there. Was fun to watch. Tony Miller (rising JR on the football team Soph right now) looked very fast, too on that 3rd leg. We will have a lot of speed to work with on the football team this year with those 3, not to mention Higgins, Simpson, Thompson, and Pendergrass. All are so young, too. Will be either 10th or 11th graders. I think I saw where the 4x100 team ran in the 44 second range. The OR record was set by some guys I went to school with back in '99. James Booker, Shawn Thomas, Nick Crowe, and Roc Hardin. By the time the guys from yesterday are Jr's and Sr's they may have a chance to break it. I think the record is 41.87 seconds. That's gettin' it.