Heritage 2016

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great confidence boost for the Mountaineers. Hope Tee a quick recovery on the hamstring pull and has a great season. I had planned to go to that one but I chose not to when I heard he wasn't going to play for sure this morning.

Yeah they played good tonight. They came to play and frankly we didn't. But, it's way too early for me to jump the gun on anything. I've just seen a lot of scrimmages through the years, and we have never been known as a good scrimmage team, even when I was a kid. Not sure why, but we just aren't. I bet we have only won a handful of scrimmages I have went to the past 6 years or so. Last year we got thumped by Mo-Town West pretty bad.

Edited by SweetScience

It sure was good for the Heritage program to have a great scrimmage yesterday. Love to see this be another improved team on the steps of climbing the ladder out of the hole this program has been in the past twenty years. I love to see teams like this and others like Campbell County that everyone marked down a for sure win when they looked at the schedule before the season pull their way out of this nightmare. I kind of thought this team would fall backward a little with losing one of their better players but they seemed to have picked up and moved on which is good. I did take notice last year they seemed to be building depth in the offense so maybe we're starting to see the long rebuilding process start to payoff some.

It sure was good for the Heritage program to have a great scrimmage yesterday. Love to see this be another improved team on the steps of climbing the ladder out of the hole this program has been in the past twenty years. I love to see teams like this and others like Campbell County that everyone marked down a for sure win when they looked at the schedule before the season pull their way out of this nightmare. I kind of thought this team would fall backward a little with losing one of their better players but they seemed to have picked up and moved on which is good. I did take notice last year they seemed to be building depth in the offense so maybe we're starting to see the long rebuilding process start to payoff some.

Yeah I think they are starting to get more depth now which is very good but according to the source of mine the rb that transferred from heritage tore his labrum hes out for the season but we have a junior rb this season that didn't play the first half of the season because of a broken wrist and they have a kid that just came from the middle school that I think could be a good rb if we get him some carries he scored at the end of the scrimmage yesterday when the backups where in

Yeah I think they are starting to get more depth now which is very good but according to the source of mine the rb that transferred from heritage tore his labrum hes out for the season but we have a junior rb this season that didn't play the first half of the season because of a broken wrist and they have a kid that just came from the middle school that I think could be a good rb if we get him some carries he scored at the end of the scrimmage yesterday when the backups where in

Man I hate hearing the kid tore his labrum. I do know Heritage has two real good backs and I look for both to have good seasons.

Will this be the year that Heritage dominates WB but still loses to them in the end?

I don't know I've heard that WB skill players are some of the best in the county but there linemen aren't very good I saw some pics on fb and Heritage looks a little bigger on the O-line and D-line this year which is good because we have been very undersized at those positions the past few years