2016 Preseason Class 6A Coaches Poll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense is fine and lead by LB Tahj Williams. He is the best linebacker that Williamson county has seen in years. Ravenwood has the best O-Line in school history, lead by 6-7 Duke commit Patrick Lietten. The new coaching staff has experience at the game's highest level, the NFL. In addition, the Raptors have hired longtime Titans special teams coach Allen Lowery. The sceduled is loaded early, but eases after the halfway point. The toughest team the Raptors play this year will be Maryville.

Best linebacker williamson county has seen in years? The kid is good but you must have a short memory with Dodson graduating from Centennial last year.

Mark Dodson had 15 carries for 100 yards in that game... He should gotten more carries and pass catching opportunities in that game. 

I did here that Dodson had hurt is leg in Mt Juliet game. May have effected how many touches he got. He should have had  25 + touches if he was healthy. A great back and from what I hear; even a better person.

Best linebacker williamson county has seen in years? The kid is good but you must have a short memory with Dodson graduating from Centennial last year.

I meant to say one of the best, because Dodson was truly a beast. I cannot think of any other standout linebackers the county has seen in a while. Hope Dodson does well at Texas A&M because the kid is a class act.

I did here that Dodson had hurt is leg in Mt Juliet game. May have effected how many touches he got. He should have had  25 + touches if he was healthy. A great back and from what I hear; even a better person.

To my recollection Mark was fine. I don't think he was injured. I base that more on what coach Saulsberry had to say after the 2011 game then anything else. He stated that Whitehaven got away from what we did best that season, which was run MD. He said the we played 'out of character', and he was right. He stated that if we got back to the championship game that he would play it doing what we do best. We tried to air it out more then usual. It cost us big time. Now, we had play makers at the WR positions and we had a good QB ... but our bread and butter was running MD behind that big bruising OL that we had. Coach Saulsberry corrected that mistake in 2012.