Week 2: William Blount at Alcoa

I really thought WB was going to beat LC worse than they did I thought maybe before that it might've been a close game but now I'm gonna say Alcoa 35 and I'll give William Blount 14 just because I think Myrick is a very good qb  and he might be able to connect on a bomb or two for a quick strike td but the last td will be a garbage time td Alcoa won't have much stress in this game

Can't wait to hear the excuses after this one.

Here's a thought ...instead of creating a thread where you can just take cheap shots at WB , why don't we actually discuss the football game? I can guarantee you that after the game you'll hear no excuses from me. I'm glad we are actually playing Alcoa. Great for our program . To get better, you've got to play better teams. This game will be a good measuring stick for our team.

I expect to see the Govs best effort next week. They looked off on offense last night, but the defense and special teams looked good. We finally got a kickoff to go into the endzone, so I was happy about that. I look forward to seeing the Govs play on Alcoa's carpet. I hope it is a clean and injury free game.

Here's a thought ...instead of creating a thread where you can just take cheap shots at WB , why don't we actually discuss the football game? I can guarantee you that after the game you'll hear no excuses from me. I'm glad we are actually playing Alcoa. Great for our program . To get better, you've got to play better teams. This game will be a good measuring stick for our team.

+10

The way to stop this is to beat Alcoa. When you do it will most likely stop because you've gained their respect.

For my deep respect of you govman all I will say is I pick Alcoa in a big way.

Govman......this thread was created by Maryville fan all in fun. Lot of smoke and mirrors. ha.