Metro Rankings

bleacher

16 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Growing pains young man growing pains. Then you gone sit there and act like FR isn’t legit?

Ryan is ok butI won't pump them up because they blew out East.  I said East was overrated.  I don't know what substance was in people's coffee when they ranked them ahead of PC and others.  The Spartans are now the kings of the hill Out East.  "I'm Purple Panther and I approve this message"!  :thumb::roflolk:

Pearl-Cohn made a major statement in Week 1.  They beat Cane Ridge, on the road, without their most dynamic player.  

Stratford had an impressive showing and notched a great win against a long time rival.

Congrats to Coach Burnette and the Maplewood Panthers on picking up a good opening win.  

Antioch, Whites Creek, Glencliff, and Hillwood are probably going to be in store for long seasons.  Whites Creek has the best chance to prove me wrong by competing at the 2A ranks.  

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Pearl-Cohn made a major statement in Week 1.  They beat Cane Ridge, on the road, without their most dynamic player.  

Stratford had an impressive showing and notched a great win against a long time rival.

Congrats to Coach Burnette and the Maplewood Panthers on picking up a good opening win.  

Antioch, Whites Creek, Glencliff, and Hillwood are probably going to be in store for long seasons.  Whites Creek has the best chance to prove me wrong by competing at the 2A ranks.  

Coach Burnette is at McGavock not Maplewood.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:51 PM, EastNasty said:

Growing pains young man growing pains. Then you gone sit there and act like FR isn’t legit?

Who will Father Ryan beat in their region?  It’s all relative when you look at high school football.  Yes, FR looked ok against East but just how good is East.  Until FR can get to where they are able to beat MBA, Brentwood Academy, McCallie, etc… they will be on the bottom of the region.  Heck they don’t even beat JP2 on a regular basis.  

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2021 at 11:12 AM, howdoitknow said:

:popcorneater:

3 hours ago, middletn said:

how will hillsboro’s season turn out?

Metro needs a good competitive Hillsboro team to be among Nashville's elite.  In the recent past, the Burros have been one of Metro's most consistent teams regarding wins/competitiveness.  They should have a really good OLine this year with maybe the largest player in the state anchoring its Oline.  I'm hoping they can make a playoff run this season.  

15 hours ago, 18NCS said:

Metro needs a good competitive Hillsboro team to be among Nashville's elite.  In the recent past, the Burros have been one of Metro's most consistent teams regarding wins/competitiveness.  They should have a really good OLine this year with maybe the largest player in the state anchoring its Oline.  I'm hoping they can make a playoff run this season.  

Hillsboro hasn't been competitive outside of Metro since Clayton was there 5-6 years ago.  Don't see that changing either.  Shame because they've got to have the best facilities in Metro now. 

Edited by BennyBones

16 hours ago, 18NCS said:

that largest player in the state decided to not play his senior year so that oline just got worse