South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Slice 56-1 would be our best run ever. Common man! You are correct teams rise and fall unless you have good recruiter's!

Back in the day we all know Japser pulled kids from all across the valley. They even been known to pull a few from Bridgeport. Have fun all y'all want with the recruiter mess. If we do win, and that's if, we all know that will be what your excuse is. It won't be that the best team won (and you will start sounding like us when we lose).

Men you guys know I shoot it pretty straight. South Pittsburg isn't pulling kids any differently than Marion County did back in the KC era. I've said since before the session that week 4 will be a pretty good game this season.

Y'all are both full of mess! I played and grew up with those boys! Yeah a couple of kids came in,but none of them got substantial playing time! You know I'm the one shooting you straight on this! Say what you want about the KC days. You really don't know what you are talking about! And that is the truth! Coming from someone who like I said lived and played with those guys! Any rate back to the game. Edited by Astimeexpires01

y'all are both full of mess! I played and grew up with those boys! Yeah a couple of kids came in but none of the got substantial playing time! You know I'm the one shooting you straight on this. Say what you want about the KC days. You really don't know what you are talking about! And that is the truth! Coming from someone who like I said lived and played with those guys! Any rate back to the game.

No one is going to read this mess! Jest a short story, you'll have a novel fore long. Didn't a All State QB play for KC from SP? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Y'all are both full of mess! I played and grew up with those boys! Yeah a couple of kids came in,but none of them got substantial playing time! You know I'm the one shooting you straight on this! Say what you want about the KC days. You really don't know what you are talking about! And that is the truth! Coming from someone who like I said lived and played with those guys! Any rate back to the game.

You knows it is coming, don't you? Get Sooner every day! Is you worried yet, figure you will be

Them fellers down under says he'll knock you into next week. Dad burnit, he's a real Earholer. Yep, recon he musta heard about some Earholers north of the border. Google is fixin to bring more. Who is them folkes that built that new housing development. Theys families looking to land. FYI, most hate puke purple, sorry kinfolkes, theys a HEEP of cornbread lovers out there. Talk is a land developer is looking at some property jest inside the state line.

No one is going to read this mess! Jest a short story, you'll have a novel fore long. Didn't a All State QB play for KC from SP?

Recon I sure hurt your feelings a mate! Recon if one came up here I didn't know him? Guess his contract expired ifin' that's the case. Sorry I hurt your feelins little buddy! I know it's painful but it will all be over soon. Much more of the same MC wins! MC wins! And so on..