Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

but Hillary is basically a communist who wants open borders, citizens without the protection of firearms, abortion at any time, colossal national debt, and she is a major tool for wal street and the obscenely rich like buffett, gates, zuckerberg, cuban, oprah, etc etc etc    she says she if for the common man but up on stage with her is Warrren Buffett who brags about paying a million dollars in tax when he is worth fifty or sixty billion...

Gods will is that none should perish. And another scripture says that God is not mocked for what so ever a man Soweth that shall he also reap. So I would be very careful about mocking or belittling what God says.

if you dont mind I will let God judge me so you can save your strength for the Lords work instead of identifying sinners for him

I'm surprised that all the Religious people on here is pulling for Trump. he don't seem to have a lot of Christian values. This has got to be the worst election in American history.

Tennessee is such a red state that it doesn't matter. TN was never in doubt that Trump would win. Only about 10 states matter in swinging any presidential election. The rest of us are just noise. Other than maybe the Supreme Court argument, I don't think either one of them will be able to do much. Most of Congress doesn't like either and will block anything they try to do.