Mairvul goes down two Brad Lee Cowntee

STARSNBARS

Question out of curiosity for the BC guys. As forecast continues to develop for Thursday PM looks like most of the area is going to get a half to an inch of rain from late afternoon through the evening hours. Any chance this game is moved back to Friday or does the TV coverage lock it in on Thursday? Looks like a fast moving system but the bulk of the rain Thursday evening and night. 

Eye studeed tha viddy-o a littull moore.....#15 fer Brad Lee weal bee tha best WR weave seed so fer this yeer along wif Ogle-Kellogg......And wif out a dowt, Brad Lee's deefence iz tha best weave seed this yeer....Not vurry big, butt qwik, thay brang tha prassure, git oft blocks, and blockin' tham iz like tryin' two block a cuvvy ov qwail....So we's bettur brang tha "A" gaim.... :popcorneater:

Question out of curiosity for the BC guys. As forecast continues to develop for Thursday PM looks like most of the area is going to get a half to an inch of rain from late afternoon through the evening hours. Any chance this game is moved back to Friday or does the TV coverage lock it in on Thursday? Looks like a fast moving system but the bulk of the rain Thursday evening and night. 

Unless there are severe strorm issues I don't see the game being rescheduled.  It's likely pretty much locked in at this point.  

Will #5 be back for Bradley Thursday night?

No, Devin Moore (#5) had an ACL injury and so far was we know won't be back this season. Adam Mullis (#33) has really stepped in and done a great job although a bit undersized.... does not go down easy at all.

Edited by alt1958

alt1958 lookin' att sum ov tha viddy-o's eye thaink tha D iz whur BC iz tha most emproved....Hit weal bee a tuff clost gaim...Att leest eye hoap we cain maik hit thait way.... :popcorneater:

Eye studeed tha viddy-o a littull moore.....#15 fer Brad Lee weal bee tha best WR weave seed so fer this yeer along wif Ogle-Kellogg......And wif out a dowt, Brad Lee's deefence iz tha best weave seed this yeer....Not vurry big, butt qwik, thay brang tha prassure, git oft blocks, and blockin' tham iz like tryin' two block a cuvvy ov qwail....So we's bettur brang tha "A" gaim.... :popcorneater:

I would agree our biggest improvement has been on the defensive side. We switched to the 3-4 last year, so there were some growing pains, and then our DC from last year took the HC job at Chattanooga Central. Coach Floyd has taken that over this year and has done a great job, and some of that aggressiveness is part of his personality I think.

Tucker (#15) has really stepped up and done a great job, at taking the place of Carpenter, and Standifer (#8) has done a nice job of helping out, with the injury to Howell (#3) in WR and punting duties.

But this week we will see Standifer at the QB spot, in place of Copeland, so a few other's will have to step up their game to make up for those losses and changes. Although I don't think we can totally make up for the loss of Copeland no matter what we do.

I knew it was going to be tough and a team effort to pull off a win this week. But now it will take a huge team effort to just come close to making this a game. I hope we can keep it respectable.

Edited by alt1958