South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Sweater vests will win it again this year. Columbia Academy 28 - South Pitts 22

CA has played a tough schedule and they are well coached. Two areas South Pitt is greatly lacking in.

LMBO, this could be meant to be sarcastic but if it's not then this might be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read on coachT. Columbia Academy hasn't played ANY team close to Marion County and Sequatchie County. You know... those two teams that are still playing in 2A and 3A with one loss between them. Coaching? Coach Grider and staff... Just forget it. Crazy statements. Edited by TheAmbassador

And Fayetteville has went to twitter to cry about getting drilled.... saying #14 was not on our roster. He has played for 2 years. Was on the team that ear holed you last season too. I bet the Columbia Academy folks are wishing yall will stop pissing us off, because they are next.

From an MC fan to the Fayetteville fans. #14 Morrison has been there. Heckuva baseball player as well.

Day of reckoning is coming. Holland,Lilly,Pryor,Raulston,Kennemore,Morrison,Cawood,Daniels,Butner are coming. Let me sum it up. IT'S COMING !!

Pegleg I garuntee you your day is coming if you dont give that captain rack man is white dog back. He is going to call that Burnett man. You better drop it off at Krystal. You think im joking but im not.

First and foremost let me say S. Pitts wins this game... Not the CA team of last year with the Thompson/Garrison weapons that pretty much beat the Pirates last year... Score adjustments must be made by predictions... IF the Pirates defense shuts down the dog pound of CA backs and doesn't let them eat the clock up getting 8-9 first downs driving the field on their way to scoring and forces CA to punt?... A: The Pirates by 30 or more... IF not, then CA keeps that deadly Pirate offense off the field and it's a low scoring game.

This year Landsell fully realizes he doesn't have a quick hit, big play, high scoring powerhouse offense to run up 50 points on the board. Instead, clock management and a put his Bulldogs in the best strategy to win mentality by ball control is what has gotten CA to where they are.

Only way remotely this even could be a game would be for CA's defense to force S. Pitts to punt and not score 3-4 times. That would take CA reading the Pirates offense like a book though and not missing any tackles when keying in on those well read plays... In which I have not seen the Bulldogs defense good enough to do exactly that.

I sent pegleg a picture of a white dog yesterday! He said he hasn't seen it!

I garuntee you him and powerp said they ain't seen my Murphy Fair book and my thermos until I got that Burnett man after them. I garuntee you they come up with it then. I garuntee you they got that durn white dog that Keele woman seen. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard