South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

It's a fact Greater South Pittsburg Area Academy GSPAA (The private school masquerading as a public school and recruiting players within a 50 mile radius of South Pittsburg) doesn't travel well. An analysis of their games reveals a remarkable downward trend in performance when they travel more than 20 miles. Since this is a 120 mile trip one way, there is definitely a statistical advantage for CA.

[2016] South Pittsburg (TN) 24, [2016] Columbia Academy (Columbia, TN) 29 on a neutral field, so add at least 3 points for home field for CA.

At least SP fans can get a decent meal in Columbia. That's going to be a long quite trip back to the Valley Friday night. Might I suggest an audio book......something inspirational perhaps...........

Your post is comical. South Pittsburg travels very well for a small school. We haven't gotten many transfers over the years, but we did get 4 this year that are playing. The "recruiting" part is funny though. We have two more sitting out this year. Good programs sell themselves. People want to be involved. Did you hear about the band member we got recently? All kinds of accolades and will be attending college to play in a band.

I'm gonna say

SP 62

CA 14

I changed because of the revenge factor. was at the game last year and wasn't aware of the visitors acting the way they did.. Yep its coming.....

You mean you didn't notice all of that going on big guy? It was in the end zone going out toward the main gates. It was a farce I tell you. I don't think there is any way we score 62 points in this game. Columbia Academy will shorten the game and we won't get that many chances. A comfortable win? Absolutely, but not 62 points either.

It's a fact Greater South Pittsburg Area Academy GSPAA (The private school masquerading as a public school and recruiting players within a 50 mile radius of South Pittsburg) doesn't travel well. An analysis of their games reveals a remarkable downward trend in performance when they travel more than 20 miles. Since this is a 120 mile trip one way, there is definitely a statistical advantage for CA. 

[2016] South Pittsburg (TN) 24, [2016] Columbia Academy (Columbia, TN) 29 on a neutral field, so add at least 3 points for home field for CA. 

At least SP fans can get a decent meal in Columbia. That's going to be a long quite trip back to the Valley Friday night. Might I suggest an audio book......something inspirational perhaps...........

Im sorry for you that Hillary lost and your boyfriend left you but there is still a life for you out there somewhere!

Im sorry for you that Hillary lost and your boyfriend left you but there is still a life for you out there somewhere!

I have no beef with South Pittsburg fans. I'm simply pointing out the facts. GSPAA has played the worst football on the road the last several years, in fact I believe it's way less than .500. I understand most of GSPAA fans are emotional and not rational. That's great, bless your hearts.

But numbers are numbers, facts are facts. If "ya'll" want to blow sunshine and brag about mercy ruling an undefeated team at home, go ahead. But that "Lansdell Man" can flat out coach and he'll have those Dawgs ready to go. He was national coach of the year . http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/article/20160321/sports/303219986

I'm just trying to save Bass, PiratePrideChump, and the rest of your ilk, from another crow eating fest like last year. We heard this same level of over confidence last year when CA came in like a rabid dog and chewed the peg legs off da pirates. What was the score again, 56-28? No wonder you all mail ordered some transfers in. 

I really expected some compliments and pats on the back for trying to instill some humbleness into your ranks and get "ya'll" grounded. I'm just so hurt and disappointed........... :rolleyes:

After the Past few days .. I forgive the drunken ca fans.. we have some that don't know how to act sober. If you win the good that will come out of that is, our kids don't have to represent those people anymore.. the problem is, I don't think CA can get the job done.

I just don't think sp can be stopped all night on offence. And I think we are fast enough on D to make stops.

I usually don't do predictions

42-14

Ken.. we returned 9 starters on offence and 10 on defence. I don't get who we would have to mail order. But if I was gonna resort to mail ordering a ball player, you would see Richardson from trez, not a kid that gets into the game a few series on d, a freshman that has little playing time. Just don't see your point

You mean you didn't notice all of that going on big guy? It was in the end zone going out toward the main gates. It was a farce I tell you. I don't think there is any way we score 62 points in this game. Columbia Academy will shorten the game and we won't get that many chances. A comfortable win? Absolutely, but not 62 points either.

It may not be 62, but SP will score most points in the state Friday!!

I have no beef with South Pittsburg fans. I'm simply pointing out the facts. GSPAA has played the worst football on the road the last several years, in fact I believe it's way less than .500. I understand most of GSPAA fans are emotional and not rational. That's great, bless your hearts.

But numbers are numbers, facts are facts. If "ya'll" want to blow sunshine and brag about mercy ruling an undefeated team at home, go ahead. But that "Lansdell Man" can flat out coach and he'll have those Dawgs ready to go. He was national coach of the year . http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/article/20160321/sports/303219986

I'm just trying to save Bass, PiratePrideChump, and the rest of your ilk, from another crow eating fest like last year. We heard this same level of over confidence last year when CA came in like a rabid dog and chewed the peg legs off da pirates. What was the score again, 56-28? No wonder you all mail ordered some transfers in.

I really expected some compliments and pats on the back for trying to instill some humbleness into your ranks and get "ya'll" grounded. I'm just so hurt and disappointed........... :rolleyes:

For one this isn't last years team on either side. CA or SP. and your transferring and recruiting BS would be credible if we had any transfers that really played very much. But we don't. Most of these kids grew up pirates. People want to win. It's human nature, and what better place to do it than SP. As for your playing on the road statement get that garbage out of here and if we were playing illegal players why do we have an awesome lineman watching on and not playing... Edited by PiratePrideChamp

But numbers are numbers, facts are facts. If "ya'll" want to blow sunshine and brag about mercy ruling an undefeated team at home, go ahead. But that "Lansdell Man" can flat out coach and he'll have those Dawgs ready to go. He was national coach of the year . http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/article/20160321/sports/303219986

I have a question, What is wrong with a school rich in tradition with football attracting kids from around the area? Name one thing wrong with a kid transferring to a better school, not just better program. I for one can testify to seeing a huge difference in a kids attitude towards school and performance in school just by transferring to SP! Athletics aside, education wise they are great!