Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Maryville is the favorite until they lose but I think people are underestimating the domination of Oakland's defense this season.  54 points given up all year!  By comparison, Maryville has allowed 184.  I'm no genius but that's a huge difference folks.  No doubt GQ will have some tricks up his sleeve and will need every one of them.  This isn't the same Oakland team from past two seasons, those teams gave up points on par with Maryville's defense this year. 

Oakland is a special team and on a mission! 

Maryville is the favorite until they lose but I think people are underestimating the domination of Oakland's defense this season. 54 points given up all year! By comparison, Maryville has allowed 184. I'm no genius but that's a huge difference folks. No doubt GQ will have some tricks up his sleeve and will need every one of them. This isn't the same Oakland team from past two seasons, those teams gave up points on par with Maryville's defense this year.

Oakland is a special team and on a mission!

Nope...nobody I know is underestimating Oakland. They will be a huge favorite and they should be....assuming both teams make it. It' will not be the first time the SEC region 7 has been a huge favorite in round 4.

Since Maryville has been in 6A has a Rutherford county team won the 6A title?

This is all that Maryville has to hang their hat on.....the past. If they loose again this year, two in a row then maybe they will wake up and see that there maybe a changing a of the guard happening...In consolation, youll always have the past to remember..

This is all that Maryville has to hang their hat on.....the past. If they loose again this year, two in a row then maybe they will wake up and see that there maybe a changing a of the guard happening...In consolation, youll always have the past to remember..

I don't know how tight things are over there. They will certainly have trouble is things are loose...

For a supposed journalist, you can't spell any better than ol STARS himself. Sad thing is he does it on purpose...

This rite heer qwalifies az tha dummust post ov tha yeer award....So Mairvul and Okelund ere both 12-0 and laist Fridee nite iz inn tha paist laist time eye cheked....And tha "Program" iz jist knott....

9c46284824b9bd8b7fcac1c205ac4a396a929812

Maybe? Don't stick your neck out. There is an old saying....stupid people are stupid. I think you have been exposed.