Independence (12-0) at Cane Ridge (12-0)

captainTee

Not over the edge at all. We ask coach y doesn't keep up with stats, he said he doesn't keep up with them. Jus turnovers. He told parents keep up with their child stats. So I couldn't tell u his stats. Troy looks great running and catch out of the backfield. Hard runner, I'm sure he'll give us problem. Our QB beat beech with his arm 259 4tds what the paper said. We are a balance team run & pass.

I surprised that I haven't heard more about the QB. Every time I see him play he is killing it.

Not over the edge at all. We ask coach y doesn't keep up with stats, he said he doesn't keep up with them. Jus turnovers. He told parents keep up with their child stats. So I couldn't tell u his stats. Troy looks great running and catch out of the backfield. Hard runner, I'm sure he'll give us problem. Our QB beat beech with his arm 259 4tds what the paper said. We are a balance team run & pass.

Your QB

249- 154 INT 4-TD 19 Yards- 2160 -Rushing -70 - 198

Your top back

rushing 172 - 1175 yards

Top receiver - - yards 751 - catches -42

4 INT for defense only compared to 14 for Indy

Raven that's very unfortunate that the CR coaches won't keep up the stats for the kids and probably a big reason they were not getting early season looks. I hate it for the players over there that have to keep tabs on their own stats. That being said I'm a lineman by trait and I love good line play. This game is going to be won in the trenches, so how is CR's offensive line going to stack up against Indy's DL and vice versa how will CR Dl stack up against a very good Indy OL??

Take into consideration that every team is bigger than us up front for the most part. Franklin had the biggest OL we faced all year (they are huge) and Gallatin was the biggest from the DL side. Smyrna was probably the toughest all around. We ran on all of them and kept Hines clean. Gallatin and Hillsboro blitzed a lot and coach Blade caught em. How is CR going to control the line?

Raven that's very unfortunate that the CR coaches won't keep up the stats for the kids and probably a big reason they were not getting early season looks. I hate it for the players over there that have to keep tabs on their own stats. That being said I'm a lineman by trait and I love good line play. This game is going to be won in the trenches, so how is CR's offensive line going to stack up against Indy's DL and vice versa how will CR Dl stack up against a very good Indy OL??

Take into consideration that every team is bigger than us up front for the most part. Franklin had the biggest OL we faced all year (they are huge) and Gallatin was the biggest from the DL side. Smyrna was probably the toughest all around. We ran on all of them and kept Hines clean. Gallatin and Hillsboro blitzed a lot and coach Blade caught em. How is CR going to control the line?

Hillsboro sacked Hines 4x and had numerous more hurries.. He was a tough kid.. The Burros looked on tv to play a lot of zone. Blew those two coverages early that put them behind 14-0...

It made u smile bc I'm telling the truth. CR has a lot players with D1 offers and some that don't, but your making seem like Indy can't be beat bc they're 4wr has D1 offer. Like they can't be stop. Now I gotta call u out on it, CR DB'S are about 5'10 to 6 ft. That's not small on high school lvl, that avg size. Your two biggest wr kendrell & Owen 6'3 &6'4 and they are soft as cotton. Will see if they can get off the line come Friday. All we play is press coverage. Your wr couldn't get off the line last yr. and that 5'10 QB u got will be running for his life. Our d line 6'2 to 6'7 linebacker 6 to 6'2 since u wanna throw size out there. Your son hudl account don't show our true size. Can't wait to expose Indy Friday. Welcome aboard KWC! We got Memphis flavor all on our team. Head Coach Eddie Wood from Orange Mound, he played and coached at Memphis Melrose and he play at TSU for coach Reese who is our AD. He's a great coach, he's changed the whole football culture here at CR. 19-3 in his 2nd yr.

Chill Nation if y'all pull the upset they gone hit you with the Memphis vs eeerrrbdy next week and act like they don't know ya 😂😂