Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

Jpcraig I will consider it but honestly not sure this is the right job for my feet. Clayton is a good coach and following in his footsteps will be hard for anyone. Plus I'm on the outside for once and now that I'm out it will be hard to go back in. Probably very similar to your situation. I'm sure hillsboro will have no trouble finding a good coach. Probably resumes already being sent in.

I see about Lopez. Wish him well wherever he goes.

What's wrong with Lopez? Why they wouldn't give him the job? There's a lot of young coaches out here that would love to. Hillsboro is the best job in Metro. I think the Pearl Cohn OC Damien Harris would be a good fit "even though I hope he don't apply 😂😂" Edited by FBfan26

Pretty sure Lopez wouldn't want it for same reasons as Clayton leaving. Not so sure Hillsboro is best job in metro either. Guess it depends on who you ask. Talent is always there for sure. I don't know Harris personally but PC defense is usually pretty good. However I think this job will go to a coach with head coaching experience. Probably be a coach within metro.