South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Enjoyed my first trip to SP....great venue for high school football.  The game went about as I thought it would, GB is big and physical and as soon as they adjusted to SP speed, their size and physicality wore SP out.  IMO, #6 is the spark plug that makes them go, whether he is blocking or running, he is a beast.  #1 is a better defensive player than offensive player, IMO.  Good luck next week GB, go hit Dresden in the mouth and win the gold.

O&B, sorry I didn't get up with you, I got a new phone and your info was in my old phone that I didn't have with me.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. 

I said two weeks ago that Silvey and Rice win the Mr. Football awards and I still believe that to be the case. Silvey is the best lineman in 1A football and it's not close.

Barney I hate to say this mess but I agree. That silvey boy had been lifting a lot of weights last week because he was real strong last night. Some of our boys look like they had skates on. You think im joking but im not.

I have absolutely nothing against this kid. He is a heck of a player. But you know exactly what I,m talking about. Nuff said. Just how many different names have popped up with random posts about this kids stats. Its been a bunch and half of um act like they don,t even know the kid. Get real.

I really don't know what your talking about because nothing has went on like this in my household. I am as real as it gets! I also treat everybody the way I want to be treated. Go Greenback bring the Gold Ball Home!!!!!

I'm proud of my son too but you'll never see me go up to another schools alumni and brag about what my son is fixing to do to them. I have respect for Gb team and some fans but if your the father of #1, you need a lesson in humility!

Not sure what you are talking about at all. I never said one word to any South Pitt fan besides when I first walked in and a guy started screaming at me from behind saying we are going to bust your boy every time he touches the ball and all I said was you better! I think you got told a bad rumor I would never do anything like that. I have too much respect for all people.

I really don't know what your talking about because nothing has went on like this in my household. I am as real as it gets! I also treat everybody the way I want to be treated. Go Greenback bring the Gold Ball Home!!!!!

Guess thats the reason several have been tossed off the boards time and  again.Yes you are real ,REAL ARROGANT. Shoot even the Greenback faithful has tried to harness you guys tongues. Tell me I,m wrong.

Barney I hate to say this mess but I agree. That silvey boy had been lifting a lot of weights last week because he was real strong last night. Some of our boys look like they had skates on. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, that greenback man started us a website on that hooty, snooty DII room that I asked you to start for us silver spoon grace folks. That Southtowner man helped him too! Will you go over there and git rid of that lame website that sorry lineman started and get us an official website for 2017? That greenback man is trying to be like Roy. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

Not sure what you are talking about at all. I never said one word to any South Pitt fan besides when I first walked in and a guy started screaming at me from behind saying we are going to bust your boy every time he touches the ball and all I said was you better! I think you got told a bad rumor I would never do anything like that. I have too much respect for all people.

ðŸ‘ðŸ», like I said upmost respect for the team and some fans!

It's funny some of your own fans told me the same story!

Guess thats the reason several have been tossed off the boards time and again.Yes you are real ,REAL ARROGANT. Shoot even the Greenback faithful has tried to harness you guys tongues. Tell me I,m wrong.

Nobody from Greenback has ever tried to harness anything I have ever said because I don't get on here and act like an idiot nor have I ever been tossed off of this board. I hate you think I'm ARROGANT but your true colors are the ones shining today. Oh and by the way you are so wrong as usual.