Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

I love it when my favorite team is the hot topic. You don't even have to converse, just sit back and watch the show.

My prediction for Friday night. Sequatchie 28 Alcoa 21

That pre-game show obviously didn't impress or intimidate Lizbeth.

All joking aside, this should be a great game. You should be proud and enjoy this time as it doesn't come around often.

I believe sequatchie plays Alcoa tough for 3 quarters. The 4th quarter will decide this game. I want to see SC win but it's always hard to pick against Alcoa. Not picking a winner. Good luck SC.

You know what, Mike? Me and the Goonies might just head down to S. Pitt after Alcoee run-rules the Squatches in the first inning....

Tell Roy he better have my fudge rounds.

what the heck are we gonna do after this last batch of goonlets go through?!!! I guess I'll be waiting fuuurrr grandGoonlets!!!LOL !!oh well , got 4 more years of this trash talking group to enjoy fuuuur now!! Booger , yahhhh gots about Two more years of hit.... Yaaaa gonna turn TORNADORR whit us and rule retirement down here on on the lil river?????I don't think TRUMP gonna let us contractors see anymore action in our productive era........

Choo Choo  back in the game. Alcoa will hand them Sequatchie boys a big heart felt loss tomorrow night. Not looking to intimidate in the pre game just the way we warm up. I am ready to go down and raise all kinds of cain with the goons as we are all traveling down come find us don't be like lowercumberland man and hide behind the keyboard we can talk smack and back it up..........................CHOO.....................CHOO...............................................CHOO.............................Choo.

Choo Choo back in the game. Alcoa will hand them Sequatchie boys a big heart felt loss tomorrow night. Not looking to intimidate in the pre game just the way we warm up. I am ready to go down and raise all kinds of cain with the goons as we are all traveling down come find us don't be like lowercumberland man and hide behind the keyboard we can talk smack and back it up..........................CHOO.....................CHOO...............................................CHOO.............................Choo.

ChooChoo!!!