1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I don't have a dog in this fight and I'm scared for GB!

Read on here that the Dresden QB can throw that football with his left arm 60 yards, after tossing the ball from his right hand to his left, while being pulled down to the ground by his right arm!

And it appears he runs about a 3.8/40 too!

GB has nothing for that...Not sure Alcoa nor Oakland does either.

That actually did happen he swapped threw left handed for a completion and it wasn't a toss. I dont think it was 60 yards but he did complete a pass being pulled down left handed

That would help anyone. Coach Quarles is the best in the business. If he is helping Coach Rang this week then that's an advantage. Question... if Coach Quarles is helping his former Maryville player at Dresden and some Blount County people are pulling for Alcoa does this mean the county is split?

this rebel fan pulling for the kees and naders. to me one big family in the county until we play each other! bring back gold fellers!

If Dresden doesn't turn it over they win. They went through a bracket that included Union City, Peabody, Huntingdon, NCS and Wayne County. I love SP, but SP and Coalfield are not those teams right now. Yes, Dresden scores 35 minimum, but Greenback gives them a good game and scores 28 or more themselves. I still believe the 3-4 best teams were in the west. Greenback was the class of the east.

I think you have over rated the west all year. Greenback is the best team I have seen including lots of film on west teams. Not taking anything away from UC but the game I watched they would have hard time with Whitwell!

That actually did happen he swapped threw left handed for a completion and it wasn't a toss. I dont think it was 60 yards but he did complete a pass being pulled down left handed

I may be wrong but I think the receiver was about 12-15 yards away and then he took it about 40 yards for a td.

AH! Now that make more sense...I was gonna tell GB to look for a cape under that boy's uniform LOL