Hampton 2017

uknoit2

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you if you jailhouse fellars had abided by that Childress mans rules you would have got to train for two weeks. You think im joking but im not.

Roy 1 week is plenty for us.

Let me ask you a question. Are you gonna cancel your Internet so you can save money for that Atlanta trip?  I heard that Grider man is gonna charge $8 to get in his stadium now. I also heard he will be selling ear plugs for $2 because you can't bring your own. I got some advice for you. Look out your south windows of the high school at that Ford dealership a couple blocks away and see if they will write you a check for that trip. They sure wrote that Mathis man a BIG one. Then look across the road at that skillet makers place. They wrote that Mathis man a check too. Seems like all those fellers down there are getting on board with your donations at the Sizzler and just may be closet Warrior fans like you. I would say I ain't jokin but I think you already know I ain't. 

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Roy 1 week is plenty for us.

Let me ask you a question. Are you gonna cancel your Internet so you can save money for that Atlanta trip?  I heard that Grider man is gonna charge $8 to get in his stadium now. I also heard he will be selling ear plugs for $2 because you can't bring your own. I got some advice for you. Look out your south windows of the high school at that Ford dealership a couple blocks away and see if they will write you a check for that trip. They sure wrote that Mathis man a BIG one. Then look across the road at that skillet makers place. They wrote that Mathis man a check too. Seems like all those fellers down there are getting on board with your donations at the Sizzler and just may be closet Warrior fans like you. I would say I ain't jokin but I think you already know I ain't. 

Uh oh!

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, UKnoLittle said:

Hoping we have a good showing next weekend and good weather! 

I really enjoy the passing stuff and I think Hampton will do really well. That being said,its got very little to to do with what you will look like as a football team. Best part about this,  its drawing neigh to the real thing. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FFOOOOOOTTTTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

I really enjoy the passing stuff and I think Hampton will do really well. That being said,its got very little to to do with what you will look like as a football team. Best part about this,  its drawing neigh to the real thing. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FFOOOOOOTTTTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yes and yes!

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Yes sir, I'm ready.        Check your message inbox. 

On 7/6/2017 at 0:02 PM, pujo said:

Heck you know me.. I'm all about the passing game (three step DROPPIN' BOMBS), but you're correct it does not show what you'll look like come go-time. 

Gooooo Dogggssss. Hoping my new idea for the helmets this year will look good :mrgreen: