Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

You say that like there is a major D1 program that has some moral high ground that they can stand on. LOL.

No one has a moral high ground in major D1 football. If they do, they are proably so bad that they are the doormat of their conference.

Who in the SEC?

UT? ... Don't make me laugh. Ole Miss? Please! Flofida? That's rich. They all have fleas and ticks. You are just hating on Bama cause you are a Bama hater, plain and simple. It's ok, you aren't alone.

Me, I cut UT loose after that crap that the UT administration and coaching staff pulled with the young lady who reported that one of the football players raped her. Her friend who was also a football player helped her to report it to the police in Knoxville. What happened after that was just downright criminal, coming from Butch Jones and administration.

THAT should have you in an uproar as well, or else, you are just talking because you are bored.

So you are OK with Cam and his game? That is all I need from you to establish the person you are. Keep climbing on the soap box and preaching. Your voice is going silent since there are no ears to listen. 

Bama hater?.....no just don't care much for a bunch of band wagon Bama fans such as you and BHS that have zero connection to Bama, born and raised in Tennessee, and climb on and off that wagon when convenient. People like you are not worthy of trust or being counted on. 

Now you can climb back on your soap box and tell us all your dying connection to one the Crimson. Come on.....entertain us.

Edited by MLREB

So you are OK with Cam and his game? That is all I need from you to establish the person you are. Keep climbing on the soap box and preaching. Your voice is going silent since there are no ears to listen.

Bama hater?.....no just don't care much for a bunch of band wagon Bama fans such as you and BHS that have zero connection to Bama, born and raised in Tennessee, and climb on and off that wagon when convenient. People like you are not worthy of trust or being counted on.

Now you can climb back on your soap box and tell us all your dying connection to one the Crimson. Come on.....entertain us.

You can't be bandwagon when you go back to '92 with Jay Barker and Deuce Palmer... I also grew up in Whitehaven. So the next year when the great Curtis Alexander was signed by them all but solidified my fandom for life... Roll Tide even through the Freddie Milions, Mike Dubois years!!! Also, as I have said before Memphis is closer to Tuscaloosa than Knoxville. But I can't root for winners. I have to be a miserable UT fan because I just so happen to live in this God forsaken state! Nah. I'm from Memphis... there's nothing Tennessee about me!

Am I ok with Cam and his game? Where on earth did that come from? Don't matter.

My point is valid. UT has no more of a moral high ground then anybody else. How fans of one major university can complain about another major D1 program's coach is beyond me. Ever heard of the phrase ... "sweep around your own front porch"?

But I digress. If I grew up in Memphis and chose to root for Bama, or Florida, or Michigan, or 'insert school here' ... that's my choice. If I choose to root for Bama today, and root for Vandy tomorrow. That's my choice. Me being a Memphis native does not require me to root for UT. I root for Bama and I root for Memphis. I use to root for UT as well, but I cut them loose recently because of what I mentioned earlier. As long as Butch is in charge I'm rooting against them. When they lose Ole Butchy, I may root for them again ... but I don't know. I didn't like how that went down at all, administration included.

As far as coaches playing their best players after they have got in trouble for whatever reason ... I'm not one to throw stones. It is done by the majority of most coaches because winning is what really matters to the masses. However, you have no clue how long I've been a Bama fan or if there is a connection. It's silly on your part to make that assumption.

I'm done with this topic and line of discussion. BHS, you can continue to carry on this convo with him if you wish, I'm done.

Back on topic with me in this particular thread, I've wasted enough time on this silliness.

And yes, you are a very big Bama hater. You hate them so much that you can't help but talk about them. Bama owns you. Lock. Stock. And barrel.

Now, back to discussing Whitehaven.

Edited by kwc

You say that like there is a major D1 program that has some moral high ground that they can stand on. LOL.

No one has a moral high ground in major D1 football. If they do, they are proably so bad that they are the doormat of their conference.

Who in the SEC?

UT? ... Don't make me laugh. Ole Miss? Please! Flofida? That's rich. They all have fleas and ticks. You are just hating on Bama cause you are a Bama hater, plain and simple. It's ok, you aren't alone.

Me, I cut UT loose after that crap that the UT administration and coaching staff pulled with the young lady who reported that one of the football players raped her. Her friend who was also a football player helped her to report it to the police in Knoxville. What happened after that was just downright criminal, coming from Butch Jones and administration.

THAT should have you in an uproar as well, or else, you are just talking because you are bored.

??? Bama apologist makes sense now. Gets caught then says everybody does it yet NOBODY has been caught doing it???

Still bashing UT about a kid who gave conflicting testimony under oath about being called a "name". No issues surrounding the reporting, investigation, or the immediate punishment for the players but you have righteous indignation for a kid saying he was called a "name."

As usual you completely miss the boat and lack the comprehension skills to form a reasonable conclusion. You've also proven time and time again that outside of being a Whitehaven historian you know little to nothing about other teams/players (see Stokes).

Less pontification about anything outside Whitehaven would hide your uniformed and limited knowledge.

BTW Memphis, yet again had a HS sports scandal to keep their 64 year streak alive. Thankfully the political environment and education systems are without corruption. Oh wait... lol

??? Bama apologist makes sense now. Gets caught then says everybody does it yet NOBODY has been caught doing it???

Still bashing UT about a kid who gave conflicting testimony under oath about being called a "name". No issues surrounding the reporting, investigation, or the immediate punishment for the players but you have righteous indignation for a kid saying he was called a "name."

As usual you completely miss the boat and lack the comprehension skills to form a reasonable conclusion. You've also proven time and time again that outside of being a Whitehaven historian you know little to nothing about other teams/players (see Stokes).

Less pontification about anything outside Whitehaven would hide your uniformed and limited knowledge.

BTW Memphis, yet again had a HS sports scandal to keep their 64 year streak alive. Thankfully the political environment and education systems are without corruption. Oh wait... lol

Hey, are you from Memphis? What scandal are you referring to ? To me you seem to be talking out yo azz

I'm glad we had him. He brought us up to date offensively and defensively

Offensively, he is one of the top play callers in football...yet he has no morals, scruples, character or loyalty at all, and is a horrible example/mentor for young men at the impressionable age of late teens and early twenties. Before you pigeonhole me as a Vol fan...yes I am, but hold no grudge for the man leaving for the "dream job" at USC. What I do hold him accountable for is sneaking away from "HIS" team in the middle of the night like a thief. Time and time again character issues have cost the man money and respect, even though his football skills keep gaining him chances for redemption...will he ever learn that integrity and character are just as important assets as motivation and cunning?

These football boards are entertaining and educational...they allow many of us to gain insightful information on teams and players that we'd be ignorant of otherwise, and many (including myself) enjoy a little good natured banter along with that...having said that, I am bothered that you never miss an opportunity to distance yourself, your community, and your city from everyone not like yourself. Let me let you in on "the conspiracy"...there isn't one! I couldn't care less for whom you voted, where you live, your gender, what school you attended, what religion (if any) you affiliate with, which teams you are a fan of, and last but not least, what ethnic background you have. I'm fairly certain that racism will never be completely absent in our society, but I'm more certain that your consistent use of it isn't the answer. On of my favorite actors is Morgan Freeman...his quote on the matter, "the main reason that racism still exists is because we won't stop talking about it" makes more sense to me than any viewpoint that I've heard. That's coming from a black man who calls Memphis his home town, and has experienced racism in a time where you probably couldn't imagine. Try brushing that chip off your own shoulder and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until someone else brings it up.

Offensively, he is one of the top play callers in football...yet he has no morals, scruples, character or loyalty at all, and is a horrible example/mentor for young men at the impressionable age of late teens and early twenties. Before you pigeonhole me as a Vol fan...yes I am, but hold no grudge for the man leaving for the "dream job" at USC. What I do hold him accountable for is sneaking away from "HIS" team in the middle of the night like a thief. Time and time again character issues have cost the man money and respect, even though his football skills keep gaining him chances for redemption...will he ever learn that integrity and character are just as important assets as motivation and cunning?

These football boards are entertaining and educational...they allow many of us to gain insightful information on teams and players that we'd be ignorant of otherwise, and many (including myself) enjoy a little good natured banter along with that...having said that, I am bothered that you never miss an opportunity to distance yourself, your community, and your city from everyone not like yourself. Let me let you in on "the conspiracy"...there isn't one! I couldn't care less for whom you voted, where you live, your gender, what school you attended, what religion (if any) you affiliate with, which teams you are a fan of, and last but not least, what ethnic background you have. I'm fairly certain that racism will never be completely absent in our society, but I'm more certain that your consistent use of it isn't the answer. On of my favorite actors is Morgan Freeman...his quote on the matter, "the main reason that racism still exists is because we won't stop talking about it" makes more sense to me than any viewpoint that I've heard. That's coming from a black man who calls Memphis his home town, and has experienced racism in a time where you probably couldn't imagine. Try brushing that chip off your own shoulder and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until someone else brings it up.

Are you a black American?

Offensively, he is one of the top play callers in football...yet he has no morals, scruples, character or loyalty at all, and is a horrible example/mentor for young men at the impressionable age of late teens and early twenties. Before you pigeonhole me as a Vol fan...yes I am, but hold no grudge for the man leaving for the "dream job" at USC. What I do hold him accountable for is sneaking away from "HIS" team in the middle of the night like a thief. Time and time again character issues have cost the man money and respect, even though his football skills keep gaining him chances for redemption...will he ever learn that integrity and character are just as important assets as motivation and cunning?

These football boards are entertaining and educational...they allow many of us to gain insightful information on teams and players that we'd be ignorant of otherwise, and many (including myself) enjoy a little good natured banter along with that...having said that, I am bothered that you never miss an opportunity to distance yourself, your community, and your city from everyone not like yourself. Let me let you in on "the conspiracy"...there isn't one! I couldn't care less for whom you voted, where you live, your gender, what school you attended, what religion (if any) you affiliate with, which teams you are a fan of, and last but not least, what ethnic background you have. I'm fairly certain that racism will never be completely absent in our society, but I'm more certain that your consistent use of it isn't the answer. On of my favorite actors is Morgan Freeman...his quote on the matter, "the main reason that racism still exists is because we won't stop talking about it" makes more sense to me than any viewpoint that I've heard. That's coming from a black man who calls Memphis his home town, and has experienced racism in a time where you probably couldn't imagine. Try brushing that chip off your own shoulder and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until someone else brings it up.

Your moral high ground is bs as what Kiffin has done is what anyone in his situation outside of football would do. Go get paid to be where you actually want to be.

You claim I separate myself and my community from a particular entity. Ask this of yourself, how often have YOU went out of your way to indoctrinate yourself into what you claim I try to hold to myself. I mean fully submerge yourself in my culture with real people not in a classroom or by watching tv... You see I live in Memphis but Memphis is still in America so I deal with your worldview by force daily, you have never had to deal with mine outside of a few interactions here and there.