Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

LOL! Good one! On a more serious note, though, coaching searches can be quite a cause for anxiety among players and their families. Having gone through it, I feel for the current GCA players and their families.  Hopefully there will be some closure soon.

Aren't these coaching searches fun. It's like Christmas for adults except you don't know what day Santa is coming and what he's going to leave under the tree.

Wow-gossip my friend is a sin and that's exactly what you're doing and also stirring the pot

There's a big difference between "gossip" and discussion. If you'd like to check, I'm the guy that first linked your coach with the position at GCA. I didn't see the application form nor speak with Bradley personally, but had information that I trusted enough to put it out there, and am reasonably certain still that it happened. As far as I know Bradley didn't request that his application be kept secret, or I would have just waited for someone else to "out" it, as it's pretty well known. You on the other hand, took offense because BigEdMo was the poster, and decided to post information that you knew was false...put that rock back in your pocket or move out of that glass house that you live in.

If you're apprehensive about losing the coach, you can probably rest easy...there is apparently some grievance between GCA and Bradley that is too well remembered for them to consider him for the position, but I wont comment further about that...someone might deem it to be gossip.

There's a big difference between "gossip" and discussion. If you'd like to check, I'm the guy that first linked your coach with the position at GCA. I didn't see the application form nor speak with Bradley personally, but had information that I trusted enough to put it out there, and am reasonably certain still that it happened. As far as I know Bradley didn't request that his application be kept secret, or I would have just waited for someone else to "out" it, as it's pretty well known. You on the other hand, took offense because BigEdMo was the poster, and decided to post information that you knew was false...put that rock back in your pocket or move out of that glass house that you live in.

If you're apprehensive about losing the coach, you can probably rest easy...there is apparently some grievance between GCA and Bradley that is too well remembered for them to consider him for the position, but I wont comment further about that...someone might deem it to be gossip.

Oh good grief. I forgot all communication in the free world passes through Scotts Hill. Sheesh.

Sure will. Just not going to let you or anybody else keep stirring a pot because you got a distaste for our school. Ed wanted to get in a shot, so I returned the favor.  You can go on and on trying to justify, but you seem like a well educated and respected guy and know kids even players read this stuff so why keep on about it?  I don't know if it's true or not and I know rumors fly around just like the one I heard, but it cuts both ways.  The truth is you want to stick it to USJ anytime you can because of your well documented history.  Ed wants to because of the rivalry factor. So if you really care about kids and not just your Scotts Hill kids, cool the rumor mill because it's time to move on.

Sure will. Just not going to let you or anybody else keep stirring a pot because you got a distaste for our school. Ed wanted to get in a shot, so I returned the favor.  You can go on and on trying to justify, but you seem like a well educated and respected guy and know kids even players read this stuff so why keep on about it?  I don't know if it's true or not and I know rumors fly around just like the one I heard, but it cuts both ways.  The truth is you want to stick it to USJ anytime you can because of your well documented history.  Ed wants to because of the rivalry factor. So if you really care about kids and not just your Scotts Hill kids, cool the rumor mill because it's time to move on.

Good post.   Good luck to all the players at GCA and hope your search ends soon and the captain of your football ship can get to work quickly so you have a good high school experience.   Nevermind the adult nonsense and tomfoolery going on with some West Tn posters on this thread.   

Wow now it is a rumor mill. First let me explain. If I am the athletic director and something went wrong with the interview process with coach A and then went and offered to coach B then all is good. But when coach B withdraws after the offer I would want to revisit coach A. Now sorry coach A is CRB. But he is a great coach and heck if we lost Butler believe me I would want CRB. So it is not a shot at USJ it is just the fact he is a great coach and a hot commodity. I read post on this thread and people are wanting a coach. The problem Downtown is you keep those feelings on your shoulder. Just like earlier in the year you thought I was stirring things about a situation and got worked up then you found out the facts were true. I believe it is true that your guy put in for the position and that may be sour grapes but it is the fact. When Butler interviewed at ECS people wanted to bring it up on here about loosing him. Hey that's life people try to move up and on. Didn't bother me. And trust me you talk of the kids. They know more stuff going on that any of us know about. And for east tn keep circleing the wagons because the west has been putting the smack down on the east lately. That sir is no tomfoolery. Just the fact

Sure will. Just not going to let you or anybody else keep stirring a pot because you got a distaste for our school. Ed wanted to get in a shot, so I returned the favor. You can go on and on trying to justify, but you seem like a well educated and respected guy and know kids even players read this stuff so why keep on about it? I don't know if it's true or not and I know rumors fly around just like the one I heard, but it cuts both ways. The truth is you want to stick it to USJ anytime you can because of your well documented history. Ed wants to because of the rivalry factor. So if you really care about kids and not just your Scotts Hill kids, cool the rumor mill because it's time to move on.

also Downtown if I wanted to get a shot in on USJ I would have done it on a USJ thread for all to see like the one of when will USJ win a gold ball. 😂😂 not a GCA thread

also Downtown if I wanted to get a shot in on USJ I would have done it on a USJ thread for all to see like the one of when will USJ win a gold ball. 😂😂 not a GCA thread

I guess you have to kinda feel for him.Knowing your coach wanted to leave and isnt happy where he is would probably upset all of us.