Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have to admit that I loved living in Nashville when I did. The drive isn't bad either. That's why, BA/Ensworth/and or MBA needs to sign a home and home contract with Whitehaven, so they can both enjoy that drive as well. We don't want to hog all of that lovely scenery.

It's a beautiful experience going in either direction.

not sure they will

Trezvant is playing Ensworth again at Ensworth. They have a very rich tradition for football and they are traveling. Why won't you guys? Ensworth is playing Knox Webb away this year so they will travel. Maybe no game was offered or did you guys duck them? Bring on the excuses. :)

As a Webb guy I'm not too excited about playing Ensworth. They are loaded. Even if our talent is equal they have more size and depth. Will be a tough game for my Spartans.

As a Webb guy I'm not too excited about playing Ensworth. They are loaded. Even if our talent is equal they have more size and depth. Will be a tough game for my Spartans.

Oh no doubt you guys are gonna get taken to the wood shed but at least you're not scared to play them. The enrollment is almost the same (both are 1000+ students lower than the 6A champs) and they will dress about 60 kids to your 40. Additionally, it looks like Trezvant wasn't scared though, and for the third year will be playing at Ensworth. Kudos to that tough Memphis school not complaining on coachT and playing the game. :)

I suppose some will say it's the difference between being a poser and actual tough program? "It is what it is."

Oh no doubt you guys are gonna get taken to the wood shed but at least you're not scared to play them. The enrollment is almost the same (both are 1000+ students lower than the 6A champs) and they will dress about 60 kids to your 40. Additionally, it looks like Trezvant wasn't scared though, and for the third year will be playing at Ensworth. Kudos to that tough Memphis school not complaining on coachT and playing the game. :)

I suppose some will say it's the difference between being a poser and actual tough program? "It is what it is."

You see, Ensworth would rather go to place that's "safe" for an easy win like Knox Webb instead of grabbing them jewels and coming to Da HAVEN for a real challenge.

These memphis people are delusional lol. The oakland team you guys beat and everyone labeled as almighty and great blah blah blah, is what a d2 battle is like week after week. Whitehaven and and memphis do not understand this bc there is no cordova, houston, trez, mitchell, white station, etc to play every week. You are playing the best week in and week out for the most part in d2. I mean heck even the not so good d2 squads would have a very good chance of winning state in some public divisions. I just do not understand how you people do no see this. Also, Ik for a fact BA looked long and hard for some quality in state games this offseason and the only schools not scared to play were hillsboro and KC so props to them. All the "6a heavy hitters" tucked tail and ran. Either they do not want to hold an L, or they cant get over stuff that happened 20 years ago. Truth be told Oakland and whitehaven wouldnt have even made the d2 state game bc none of the teams could pass the ball and neither of them played a offense or defense as explosive as MBA, BA, Ensworths, and shoot maybe even not mccallie. 

These memphis people are delusional lol. The oakland team you guys beat and everyone labeled as almighty and great blah blah blah, is what a d2 battle is like week after week. Whitehaven and and memphis do not understand this bc there is no cordova, houston, trez, mitchell, white station, etc to play every week. You are playing the best week in and week out for the most part in d2. I mean heck even the not so good d2 squads would have a very good chance of winning state in some public divisions. I just do not understand how you people do no see this. Also, Ik for a fact BA looked long and hard for some quality in state games this offseason and the only schools not scared to play were hillsboro and KC so props to them. All the "6a heavy hitters" tucked tail and ran. Either they do not want to hold an L, or they cant get over stuff that happened 20 years ago. Truth be told Oakland and whitehaven wouldnt have even made the d2 state game bc none of the teams could pass the ball and neither of them played a offense or defense as explosive as MBA, BA, Ensworths, and shoot maybe even not mccallie. 

D2 isn't that great... It's just a bunch of Rich kids beating up on one another. Now there are some good teams in the Division but the division, as a whole, throughout the sate, is no different than any other with the exception of having BIG MONEY. Whitehaven, as a program today, would Wreck shop against any TOP D2 team simply because we got brain power and athletes that are on par with yours. IF we were to lose, it would be an UPSET. Like I told you folks that we were the Favorite against Oakland, we'd be the Favorite against whoever.

D2 isn't that great... It's just a bunch of Rich kids beating up on one another. Now there are some good teams in the Division but the division, as a whole, throughout the sate, is no different than any other with the exception of having BIG MONEY. Whitehaven, as a program today, would Wreck shop against any TOP D2 team simply because we got brain power and athletes that are on par with yours. IF we were to lose, it would be an UPSET. Like I told you folks that we were the Favorite against Oakland, we'd be the Favorite against whoever.

lol ok this is why memphis is viewed as the red head step child of TN football bc the fans are ignorant and cant be reasoned with

lol ok this is why memphis is viewed as the red head step child of TN football bc the fans are ignorant and cant be reasoned with

The ignorance is on your end. You never spent anytime around Memphis High school football yet you think that your opinion about it is informed. Have a seat fool. I , unlike you, have seen middle Tennessee football up close and via film study, played ball with middle and East TN guys and most importantly talk to people outside of this board about Memphis, West TN and middle TN and a Lil East TN football.