Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

As KWC noted, I was trying to be funny. I know about the co-op and I know one less for next year. Keep recruiting.

I would imagine they will continue doing the same thing that almost all of the successful D2 programs do. As i have said previously, the goal is to win. Every school in the state "recruits" in some way or another. They recruit athletes, scholars, band members. Everyone wants to be the best at what they do.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe Whitehaven wants to play Lausanne so they can try to get some of their players? Whitehaven has multiple guys on their team who started at Lausanne. Note, I'm not talking trash about Whitehaven, just pointing out how dumb that post was. There is also a large amount of schools throughout the state that co op. You may be surprised at how many there are.

The co-op thing is out of control.

On the football side; there will always be programs that don't want to go play top notch programs for fear of a loss. Blackman ( Murf. ) had this happen to them a couple years ago. They had a home and home with the Bowling Green ( KY ) Purples who had like a 50 game win streak going. They went to Bowling Green and should have won the game; but got shafted by the refs. The following year; BG refused to go to Blackman and bought themselves out of the game for fear of losing. Yes; they got the $; but they would have rather played the game.

Again ; just my thoughts. I love high school football and love to see great matchups.

I remember that game smh..They robbed Blackman without a gun that game and tried to get a boycott going of TN schools especially Middle Tennessee going to play schools in KY.

Did you look at BA's schedule? They played AT Maplewood. Next false comment?

MBA has played at PC ONCE and BA has played at MHS ONCE....I think it was even the same year. Now sense you wanna be Mr smart guy go add them games up and see how many times they have played at either School. If you go back a little further in the post you will see where I said these things but I guess you just jumped in with reading everything. Figures Edited by FBfan26

Speaking from the perspective of a white man who used to live in Memphis, a lot of what KWC and Senator say is true. I know live and teach in a very rural area and I here people speak often of the crime and violence in Memphis. Many times I have had to travel there for a playoff game and I have heard people state that they wouldn't go for fear of safety. Crowd was much smaller than normal. However I have never seen any problems at a game in Memphis. Great experiences.

On another note... KWC and Senator I mentioned last season that I wanted to come and experience a Whitehaven game first hand and say hey to you guys. You guys never really responded. But i would love to experience the atmosphere first hand and be able to comment on the positive experience here on the T. You guys down??

BA has played at black schools/areas before but whether you guys in memphis want to admit it or not, memphis is a terrible city with terrible crime. You guys will just say "Its every urban area". Lets do some deductive reasoning here: who lives in urban crime ridden areas? I ll let you guys figure this one out . I just used your own guys logic to prove why people have that fear lol. Personally, I do not care about where a game is I will go watch it but you cant just act like memphis is a great city to live in

MBA has played at PC ONCE and BA has played at MHS ONCE....I think it was even the same year. Now sense you wanna be Mr smart guy go add them games up and see how many times they have played at either School. If you go back a little further in the post you will see where I said these things but I guess you just jumped in with reading everything. Figures

"Why doesn't MBA come to PC? BA doesn't go to Stratford or Maplewood "but has ALOT of East Nashville kids".TzV comes to Ensworth. Hillsboro is a mixed school in a Rich area..."

You should edit your post then because ^^^^ you said they didn't. It's funny you blame me when those are your words. Each time you guys make a claim it's been answered with facts so you change your position.

What has been proven is that the schools bhs and kwc made serious claims against have played games away at similar racially composed schools to WHS. That in and of itself proves their claims to baseless, unless of course they want to change their position again?

Making those claims is reckless, irresponsible, and shameful on a HS sports message board.

Edited by Playerscoach

"

Name one school that you CLAIM has played a team made up like Whitehaven, 100% black/so-called minority players. After you do, please tell me did they play at their place or not... I'll wait."

Whats a lie?? You gotta explain this one. I gave multiple examples that were RIGHT HERE ON Coacht. I know you like to change the narrative because of your obvious bias and agenda but come on. You were just PROVEN to be wrong but can't admit it. It feels like I'm besting the Jv here because this is so easy and lopsided. Lol

My last post said it all. If you want to continue to tell falsehoods and be bitter have at it. My work is done here because I've shown how flawed your argument is. Free of charge too. :)

BRUH,

One time going doesn't stop the conversation of the LARGER POINT. But thank you for providing an example of the outlier

"Why doesn't MBA come to PC? BA doesn't go to Stratford or Maplewood "but has ALOT of East Nashville kids".TzV comes to Ensworth. Hillsboro is a mixed school in a Rich area..."

You should edit your post then because ^^^^ you said they didn't. It's funny you blame me when those are your words. Each time you guys make a claim it's been answered with facts so you change your position.

What has been proven is that the schools bhs and kwc made serious claims against have played games away at similar racially composed schools to WHS. That in and of itself proves their claims to baseless, unless of course they want to change their position again?

Making those claims is reckless, irresponsible, and shameful on a HS sports message board.

This wasnt the post sir

Didn't want you to wait too long. Check out the Mid TN big three coachT schedules and you'll see Trezvant, Maplewood, Peal Cohn, RE, Stratford, Hillsboro, JCM, etc... Some were played away AND many of those schools traveled to play without getting a return game at home. Wow!!!!

You should do a little prep work before making baseless claims of race being the issue.

The truth is that if you guys are wanting so badly to play the best teams in the state then traveling may be the only option. But, as we have all seen, you, like many weak minded folks, want to pout and whine about the inequities YOU see when the solution is easy.

You see race in everything first, as evidenced by your posting history, whereas reasonable folks try to look at a broader scope. It must be tough being you with all that anger and frustration built up? You obviously fail to realize how wonderfully alike we all are in so many ways.

Now, since I've answered your question tell the T why the local schools don't play you guys? I'm giddy with anticipation for your response. Lol

Mic drop!

Speaking from the perspective of a white man who used to live in Memphis, a lot of what KWC and Senator say is true. I know live and teach in a very rural area and I here people speak often of the crime and violence in Memphis. Many times I have had to travel there for a playoff game and I have heard people state that they wouldn't go for fear of safety. Crowd was much smaller than normal. However I have never seen any problems at a game in Memphis. Great experiences.

On another note... KWC and Senator I mentioned last season that I wanted to come and experience a Whitehaven game first hand and say hey to you guys. You guys never really responded. But i would love to experience the atmosphere first hand and be able to comment on the positive experience here on the T. You guys down??

If you come to Da Haven and let us know in enough time, I'm game bro.

BA has played at black schools/areas before but whether you guys in memphis want to admit it or not, memphis is a terrible city with terrible crime. You guys will just say "Its every urban area". Lets do some deductive reasoning here: who lives in urban crime ridden areas? I ll let you guys figure this one out . I just used your own guys logic to prove why people have that fear lol. Personally, I do not care about where a game is I will go watch it but you cant just act like memphis is a great city to live in

I won't feed the troll