Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of 160 known chapters in the US 8 of them are in TN. 5 are located in Middle TN 1 in Memphis and 2 in East TN. #Facts

Per Lawstreetmedia.com: "According to the most recent crime data from the FBI, which covers the 2014 calendar year, the Memphis, TN-MS-AR metro area had the highest violent crime rate in both the south and the entire United States for the second year in a row. The Memphis metro area had approximately 1034 violent crimes per 100,000 people."

https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/crime-america-2016-slideshow-top-15-dangerous-metro-areas/

I would venture to say that the total membership of these 8 klan chapters do not come close to gang membership in a couple pubic high schools in the Memphis school system. 

Per Lawstreetmedia.com: "According to the most recent crime data from the FBI, which covers the 2014 calendar year, the Memphis, TN-MS-AR metro area had the highest violent crime rate in both the south and the entire United States for the second year in a row. The Memphis metro area had approximately 1034 violent crimes per 100,000 people."

https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/crime-america-2016-slideshow-top-15-dangerous-metro-areas/

I would venture to say that the total membership of these 8 klan chapters do not come close to gang membership in a couple pubic high schools in the Memphis school system.

Your reply proved their point. You scared then just say your scared. Don't beat around the Bush. Idk what then Klan folks do "doctors,lawers,judges etc" I just got to work everyday to provide for my family and stay out the way. 🤘

I would venture to say that the total membership of these 8 klan chapters do not come close to gang membership in a couple pubic high schools in the Memphis school system.

So we got just as much of a reason to be scared as y'all do.

Why not try to work up some kind of "classic" like TSU-Southern etc. Get 4-6 teams from urban areas since they all get on here saying they can't find games. Play all three games on a Saturday like at 12:00/3:30//7:00. Rotate it between Nashville/Memphis/Chattanooga wherever. That would get 6 teams a game each year, create a fantastic atmosphere and I am sure no team would ever opt out just because they were having a down year. :huh:

Why not?

Why not try to work up some kind of "classic" like TSU-Southern etc. Get 4-6 teams from urban areas since they all get on here saying they can't find games. Play all three games on a Saturday like at 12:00/3:30//7:00. Rotate it between Nashville/Memphis/Chattanooga wherever. That would get 6 teams a game each year, create a fantastic atmosphere and I am sure no team would ever opt out just because they were having a down year. :huh:

Why not?

I have this idea written down and on this board on an old thread somewhere. 

I have this idea written down and on this board on an old thread somewhere. 

No offense, but writing it down will not get it done. You plan now for two years down the road. I can guarantee you it will give you a better chance of getting a game than getting on Coacht and calling out a bunch of yahoos that have absolutely nothing to do with scheduling.