Class A State Tournament

Shozen

I like a fast paced Hi pressure game. Thats what sharp elbows and hard screens are for

https://youtu.be/wqP7cGnrhqs

I was a 6'3 240 right tackle playing center (LOL) and set a high block screen against Vonore and knocked their 5'5 point guard clean out!He came around and didn't know what world he was in!I agree love them shoulder width feet set screens!!LOL.

Just bad timing...last years Hampton team would've beaten this years Mitchell. I was very impressed with your Bulldog team and your fans that I sat with...both class acts (partial to them Carolina blue uni's too)!!!

+1

I hate I won't be making the trip down this year.. big shout out from this Dog to Harriman and Grace! I hope y'all show em what's up.

Harriman... Can't let MM's length and speed bother your offense.. you have to go right at em and keep going at em... and ps keep your hands behind your back or you'll have 3 starters with 3-4 fouls in the first half.. lol the calling was bad both ways last year.

Grace.. Humbolt will be quick and will run 4 qtrs.. I believe the length and the sharp shooters of Grace will give them a ball game..

Don't let these experts on here already have the games and scores already picked out and get in yalls head... it's march madness and it's always a toss up.

Clay Co was gonna wax Hampton last year.. and they had a great team.. but we seen how that went..

UC was gonna blow Hampton out by 50 the year before, nope it was a ball game,

2011 Summertown was gonna run the table on my team and we beat em by 25, and the Hampton/Lake Co game was the championship game in the final four, lost by 8 and Lake Co went on to win the title game the next day by 35-40 points.

Never know how these game will come out. It just depends on who wants it more. Good luck to all teams in this tournament! You deserve to be there and it's something you'll never forget.

Just bad timing...last years Hampton team would've beaten this years Mitchell. I was very impressed with your Bulldog team and your fans that I sat with...both class acts (partial to them Carolina blue uni's too)!!!

Maybe so trader...We had the guards that could play 1 thru 4, but we needed that strong figure in the paint to give us the edge last couple years....Happy whistle blowing last year sure didn't help us either! 

I'll miss not having one of mine own down there playing...My first two have taken us to the glass house 4 times since 2011...My last two boys had better be instrumental in getting me back there at least that many times in the next 4 years! LOL 

Thanks for the kind words and nothing, I mean nothing compares to Carolina blue!!!

+1

I hate I won't be making the trip down this year.. big shout out from this Dog to Harriman and Grace! I hope y'all show em what's up.

Harriman... Can't let MM's length and speed bother your offense.. you have to go right at em and keep going at em... and ps keep your hands behind your back or you'll have 3 starters with 3-4 fouls in the first half.. lol the calling was bad both ways last year.

Grace.. Humbolt will be quick and will run 4 qtrs.. I believe the length and the sharp shooters of Grace will give them a ball game..

Don't let these experts on here already have the games and scores already picked out and get in yalls head... it's march madness and it's always a toss up.

Clay Co was gonna wax Hampton last year.. and they had a great team.. but we seen how that went..

UC was gonna blow Hampton out by 50 the year before, nope it was a ball game,

2011 Summertown was gonna run the table on my team and we beat em by 25, and the Hampton/Lake Co game was the championship game in the final four, lost by 8 and Lake Co went on to win the title game the next day by 35-40 points.

Never know how these game will come out. It just depends on who wants it more. Good luck to all teams in this tournament! You deserve to be there and it's something you'll never forget.

Yes...All four years that we have made it down since 2011 the experts claimed that we were gonna be humiliated, in round one, by 30+ points, by teams that were gonna show us east hillbillies how to play basketball....Never happened....But we sure ran into some buzzsaws in LC and MM  :roflolk:

You are correct, Harriman and GCA needs to show up to play as hard as they can with what got them there and let the chips fall where they may.

Go Humboldt! Cannot speak for the rest of the teams that are going to be in the tournament, but I am sure they are very deserving to be at the glass house. Hoping for a great tournament with all games being fun!

For those of you who are wondering about us Vikings, its more of the same that it has always been with us! We are very quick and athletic. We have 5 players that can score. Our post play is pretty good. What has changed from the past teams is our defense! Coach Abernathy and staff are doing wonders with the boys! Probably the most disciplined team I have seen from Humboldt.

The Sub-state game should be a wake up call! We missed at least 10 free throws and blew an 11 point lead with 3 minutes to go in the game! We made some bad decisions, but found a way to win!

I am expecting a huge turnout from Viking Nation!!!

The refs got yall to the state!! Edited by BooYah3x

I was a 6'3 240 right tackle playing center (LOL) and set a high block screen against Vonore and knocked their 5'5 point guard clean out!He came around and didn't know what world he was in!I agree love them shoulder width feet set screens!!LOL.

I saw 'little do that to a kid trying to screen him LOL! Out for the count 

The refs got yall to the state!!

You may be right... but the foul call on the Middleton guy was a charge... we had it videoing to catch the final play of the game... it was no doubt a charge.

And if you watched the same game I did, you know that it should never have come down to it...