Region 7-1A 2017

9 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

It looked like it at first. Lots of rain came down before they started and then a ton more during. Several players got hurt but they seemed to shake it off pretty well. Final HC 21 Dresden 6 

I don't think people realize what HC has this year. Should be fun showing them huh?

Lake County looked ok tonight. Alot of things need to be cleaned up.  Kickoff coverage must get better. Penalties must be eliminated for the most part. Run defense was very good. Offense looked good at times. Just to many penalties and few careless turnovers. No doubt in my mind the coaching staff will address all of this.  Tough game next Friday night versus Halls. All in all not bad just have to clean up a few things. Young teams tend to make mistakes just part of the growing process. The sky is the limit for this team. LC if they can stay healthy for the most part will be a tough out come November. 

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I might regret saying this but where is Reaper hiding at???

No need for any regrets...I've moved and have changed my identity. I'm pulling for Milan and hope to see you guys in Cookeville later this year. Y'all have a great team and program and I look forward to following the Bulldogs on this 2017 journey. 

6 hours ago, TheReaper said:

No need for any regrets...I've moved and have changed my identity. I'm pulling for Milan and hope to see you guys in Cookeville later this year. Y'all have a great team and program and I look forward to following the Bulldogs on this 2017 journey. 

Thanks bro. Don't be a stranger to the boards. Good to hear from you!!

Lake County will make it to the 3rd if not 4th round of the playoffs. If Puckett puts Tanner Synder as QB1. It was proven last night that he deserves the nod. He is young, but if you start him now he has the potential to lead this team to glory in the next year or two. Understandable the the assistant coaches son is the QB as of right now, but everyone who was at that game last night knows who deserves the starting spot!