Former principal alleges academic scandal, corruption at Trezevant

CoachT

7 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Y'all need to stop being haters. They beat us with illegal players in the field. Hahahahahahahahaha

How do you know who was eligible or not? They would've beat TCA with the JV team. That was the easiest semifinal Trezevant had to play in 4 trips to the ship. 52-14. Matter of fact the JV did get plenty of run in the semi's.

2 hours ago, willie2888 said:

How do you know who was eligible or not? They would've beat TCA with the JV team. That was the easiest semifinal Trezevant had to play in 4 trips to the ship. 52-14. Matter of fact the JV did get plenty of run in the semi's.

Ok  Your the winner. Not the kids though. 

Edited by BigEdMo

2 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Ok  Your the winner. Not the kids though. 

I wouldn't call them losers either. I will say they learned lessons that they an draw from later in life. The actual loser in this and I hate to say it is Shelby County Schools. If you want to point a finger please point it there and not at Trezevant nor Teli White.

On 8/2/2017 at 4:46 PM, BlackHavenSenator said:

As long as #4 is Back along with the size they had, Trezevant will be back in the mix even if I were the coach.

He is back along with a couple of more studs. This year will be interesting to see unfold with an overloaded nonconference and subpar division.

32 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

I wouldn't call them losers either. I will say they learned lessons that they an draw from later in life. The actual loser in this and I hate to say it is Shelby County Schools. If you want to point a finger please point it there and not at Trezevant nor Teli White.

If Teli White is such a great man, why did he not do anything to change the system or the culture at Trezvant? Instead, he decided to be an active participant in a grade changing scandel.

1 hour ago, willie2888 said:

Teli was part of the system.