Offishull Catholick att Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, Compton said:

Maryville nation rw87 turn me down for a meet up at a Maryville game. I took insults after insults last season with a smile on my face. These are just words we type on a thread. I'm sure all of you guys have nice homes, cars, good jobs, don't let my words ruin your day because i root against Maryville. Football season is back, lets enjoy.

You insulted my son. That is not just words to me pal. 

30 minutes ago, Compton said:

Rw87 I've never insulted your son. I'm sure your son is in college now and the future is bright. I know you raise him the right way. I know he felt that it was awesome to have a mother that is deep into to football. An one day he will look back on losing to Oakland an say that was just a small fraction of my life. Rw87 football isn't pressure, it's just a game that we all love. Rather Maryville wins state or not, if they go 7-3 as i predicted, it doesn't define these young men, just because they have 60 minutes to be on the better end of the scoreboard. Maryville fans you guys will not like everything i post, because i root very hard against u guys, i respect Maryville, i just want yall on the losing end. Now it's gridiron time

GO CATHOLIC 

Back peddling now Puke? 

Being the first game of the year makes this one entrussin. Does catholic or murvil know their bread and butter yet? I guess both teams spread it around? Both teams are filling some big spots. Both teams have college talent and are well coached. I think this one will clearly come down to one thing...some home cookin!

2 minutes ago, Compton said:

Catholic, Oakland going to give yall another beat down, and Alcoa. I think Fulton is better than yall for a qtr and a half, then yall depth would overtake them. You guys are subbing around 30 players and Fulton will try going toe to toe with 5 or 6 kids going both ways. I don't know how many times yall have to beat them before they understand that doesn't work. Bradley Central i will leave a ? Let me see how they are or it could be 6-4

Fulton has NO size up front.....