South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Mustang Tom im not falling for this mess. I garuntee you these circle fly fellars aint playing in a durn field.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, did you know that Don Grider man had to borrow the Jerseys from those Goodpasture boys in order for his Mighty Pirates to play a game?

I was looking at the Goodpasture schedule. They are a lot like Lipscomb. They have played a scheduled unrivaled by a lot of people. I hope the boys come ready to play in this one. They are 1-7, but If they had played our schedule I'm  thinking it would be about 6-2. They have some awesome looking athletes on some clips I found online. #4, #23, #8 pass the eye test for sure. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

I'm afraid it's going to be a slow week for you guys on the forums.  The few GCS posters that came out last year have gone awol this year.

I think the junior QB is a good player but doesn't have a lot to work with this year.  Although, a new WR played his first game against us Friday.  He's 6'3" or 4" and has speed.  Apparently a transfer that just became eligible.  After getting a game under his belt, he may surprise some people.  #8 looks to be a good receiver but likes to celebrate catches against a 3rd or 4th string while getting blown out, so that made me shake my head a bit...

I thought #4 would be a force his senior year but I think lack of size / strength on the line is hampering his running a bit because he doesn't have break away speed like #2 had last year.

I believe they start 3 freshmen on defense.

I would pick South Pitt by a lot, but you never know until the game is played.

12 hours ago, bcd said:

I'm afraid it's going to be a slow week for you guys on the forums.  The few GCS posters that came out last year have gone awol this year.

I think the junior QB is a good player but doesn't have a lot to work with this year.  Although, a new WR played his first game against us Friday.  He's 6'3" or 4" and has speed.  Apparently a transfer that just became eligible.  After getting a game under his belt, he may surprise some people.  #8 looks to be a good receiver but likes to celebrate catches against a 3rd or 4th string while getting blown out, so that made me shake my head a bit...

I thought #4 would be a force his senior year but I think lack of size / strength on the line is hampering his running a bit because he doesn't have break away speed like #2 had last year.

I believe they start 3 freshmen on defense.

I would pick South Pitt by a lot, but you never know until the game is played.

Thanks for the info.