OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

6 minutes ago, johndeere said:

This game is shaping up to be an unbelievably exciting affair.  The weather is looking mild and dry.  A lot of local teams are done, and I'm hearing the crowd will be huge.  J Fred Stadium will be rocking.  Two teams with little history feeling each other out, then going for the knockout.   Hoping the Owls travel well. I expect a lot of points on the board, probably by both teams.   Ready for Friday to be here....

I don’t think Ooltawah will bring a huge crowd. When we played them a few weeks ago it was senior night for them and the home side wasn’t full.  I hope I’m wrong. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

7 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I don’t think Ooltawah will bring a huge crowd. When we played them a few weeks ago it was senior night for them and the home side wasn’t full. 

Should be a lot of local fans who just like high school football and don't really have anything else to do,show up.Boone game might be ok to take in but not a lot to really go watch other then that here.I expect my Devils to do well and will catch them in coming weeks.Let me back up.Sullivan North is also playing at home.My bad.Great coach and he has done a great job

Edited by BatmanDevil

7 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Should be a lot of local fans who just like high school football and don't really have anything else to do,show up.Boone game might be ok to take in but not a lot to really go watch other then that here.I expect my Devils to do well and will catch them in coming weeks.Let me back up.Sullivan North is also playing at home.My bad.Great coach and he has done a great job

I will say that there’s a lot better match ups this year. I’m so glad the “super” 32 was done away with. Last year we agreed to play 8 minute qrts in the second half against Coffee Co. 

6 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I will say that there’s a lot better match ups this year. I’m so glad the “super” 32 was done away with. Last year we agreed to play 8 minute qrts in the second half against Coffee Co. 

I have not really looked at it that close,but if  you guys and DB are both fortunate enough to win in the first and 2nd round.Who will be the home team in the 3rd round.

Edited by BatmanDevil

10 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I have not really looked at it that close,but if  you guys and DB are both fortunate enough to win in the first and 2nd round.Who will be the home team in the 3rd round.

DB will not wear white again this year.  Will play at home as long as they win,  until Cookeville.

7 minutes ago, johndeere said:

DB will not wear white again this year.  Will play at home as long as they win,  until Cookeville.

That's what I thought the JC guys said on the radio but wasn't sure of it because they couldn't even get the DB players names right.To be fair,not many have got it right this year starting at Greeneville.I guess since I hear their names every day or two,I expect everyone to know them.Great bunch and it's their time to make a little history that we have not seen in a few years

Edited by BatmanDevil