Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

29 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

I do, the Wingo’s are like family to me, I’ve never denied it, I also have coached against the others and watched about every play all of them have had since they were in 8th grade.

I also know making a statement off an observation when one of the kids in reference has a sprained ankle is a poor method of judgement.  

Just like I noticed your first comment on here seemed like a dig at the staff for ball distribution.

There was no dig at the staff or ball distribution. You can see that during the games that have been played how the ball gets distributed. Think it's pretty close to being even between the 3. Your observation on the summer about the ankle issue the Condra kid just come off of a tendon injury in his foot. 

47 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm telling you. It won't work vs Whitwell.

Yea it won’t work you have to spread whitwell out and get to the outside with speed and that doesn’t work that much they have a very good defense and they will not work and Gordonsville back doesn’t havthat much speed I don’t think they will score against whitwell starting defense 

47 minutes ago, Justafan6980 said:

There was no dig at the staff or ball distribution. You can see that during the games that have been played how the ball gets distributed. Think it's pretty close to being even between the 3. Your observation on the summer about the ankle issue the Condra kid just come off of a tendon injury in his foot. 

I apologize because at the time (week 1 of season) it sounded like that.    I suppose well have to agree to disagree, I don’t think 3 has played his best ball until the last couple games, before that he’s seemed hesitant now he feels more comfortable with a system he’s still learning.   He’s playing much faster then he was beginning the season,  that much on film is evident.   

3 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I don’t see it. He looks like he is 5’9 170 at most, he would be sawyers back up in a heartbeat 

He is about 5'9" 170. However, he's about the 3rd strongest on the team.

Gville has had big backs and they've had small backs, but they all got the job done.

Either way, Friday will be tough, but I doubt they're packing it in either. It will be closer than most are predicting.