Lake Co @ Memphis Westwood

mrbigster

10 hours ago, shockernation said:

Cold cold night! Its football weather finally! LC played lights out last week and continues to improve! Run it down their throats with dez tubbs and tanner! D keep playing lights out and hitting hard! And on to special teams I really liked what i saw last week...angel kicks until he misses one...our sideline pooch kick is much better than onside kicks!!! And sorry biggy I’ll take the freshman any day that kids got heart (love watching him play baseball) and he’s gonna be a real good one! Let’s take a crowd to the M!!!

I think Id rather have Tubbs in the one spot ,just cause the other is a freshman and Ive seen him beaten a few times or pass intereference .The other that he does,he hesitates just a extra second or 2.Think I'd gamble on 4th and 1 no matter where I am on the field.If its 4th and 5..Then would depend on where I was on the field.

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I think Id rather have Tubbs in the one spot ,just cause the other is a freshman and Ive seen him beaten a few times or pass intereference .The other that he does,he hesitates just a extra second or 2.Think I'd gamble on 4th and 1 no matter where I am on the field.If its 4th and 5..Then would depend on where I was on the field.

Agree! But it sure helps the future with that frosh starting...Larry is finally healthy and is due! See ya there

5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Agree! But it sure helps the future with that frosh starting...Larry is finally healthy and is due! See ya there

I agree with you on that. Hes a good looking young player and will pay dividends the next several seasons .I'm heading out about 2;30,going to pick up my Uncle to go to the game with us and probably go out and eat.