South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man again)

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Cracked/bruised rib? Guess if the coach and parents are good with it, suit him up. Might not be information to be putting out here though.

Def not info for here or anywhere for that matter. Any coach that plays a kid when they know they are hurt is career suicide as far as I'm concerned! Our trainer would never let it happen where the coach liked it or not! That being said if it's bruised it's a whole different animal if it's actually cracked then that is entirely different!

Edited by orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Def not info for here or anywhere for that matter. Any coach that plays a kid when they know they are hurt is career suicide as far as I'm concerned! Our trainer would never let it happen where the coach liked it or not! That being said if it's bruised it's a whole different animal if it's actually cracked then that is entirely different!

I don't believe Trace has cracked ribs. You wouldn't think his dad would let him play with cracked ribs either. 

I also posted this in GB vs CF thread. Not saying it's true just asking your opinions. 

Not saying this to ruffle feathers, but is it possible that the 4 teams left in the East in 1A could have just as much of a shot in the east in 2A? Marion and Tyner have not looked all that well this year at times. Meigs is undefeated, but I have heard some people question their strength of schedule. I have seen all 4 teams left from the east and they can all three play some ball.

23 hours ago, Justafan6980 said:

I was at the game and the first touchdown they scored the lineman literally tackled 14 right in front of the referee no flag. On the 4th and 3 play where SP scored their last touchdown, they had the Petty kid wrapped around the waist from behind holding him right in front of the referee no flag. Whatever spot your talking about that's just one compared to several of the spots SP got during the game. 

What a HEEP of mess

17 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

I also posted this in GB vs CF thread. Not saying it's true just asking your opinions. 

Not saying this to ruffle feathers, but is it possible that the 4 teams left in the East in 1A could have just as much of a shot in the east in 2A? Marion and Tyner have not looked all that well this year at times. Meigs is undefeated, but I have heard some people question their strength of schedule. I have seen all 4 teams left from the east and they can all three play some ball.

In all honesty I think the 1A teams would have a better shot at making it then the 2A teams that are left.

• Like 1

Congrats to Whitwell and SP for great season's. It's time this Friday for all the unloyal Tigers and Pirate faithful to come out. Where have yall been the whole season?  I hope for a clean game and injury free. Atmosphere is going to be exciting once again. SP has some work to do for sure. I have been talking to older players ,one of them being one of the greatest blocking backs for SP in the day,and we both agreed that this SP team is by far the worst we have ever seen at passing the ball. It goes both ways also. IF 10 is not in the game for us theres a good chance we want make a completion. When our QB's make a decent throw,which is very rare,our receivers get butter hands.  This is not IMO either,watch the tapes of some games. I just don't have as good of a feeling in this game as I have the first. Seem's like the Tigers are very hungry and we're kinda hungry. Don't get me wrong Pirate faithful,I love the Pirates but I'm saying what's on my mind of what I've seen this year. It's hard for the D to keep bailing out the team,which they have played lights out this year.  The O needs to pick it up and look sharp. This isn't Sale Creek or LV we're playing this week so play like the team I know your capable of. And that is my sermon for the day.. 

3 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

Thanks for the support Pride. Seems like you have more faith in us than some of the guys from SP themselves have.

I look at teams like yours and use certain qualifiers !!!!!! Coach, non better than yours!!! The been there don't that factor,lord knows yall got that one covered!!! Last but not least Huntingon be it excuses or injuries always choke!!!!! And most importantly its a POWER P thang lol!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

11 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I look at teams like yours and use certain qualifiers !!!!!! Coach, non better than yours!!! The been there don't that factor,lord knows yall got that one covered!!! Last but not least Huntingon be it excuses or injuries always choke!!!!! And most importantly its a POWER P thang lol!!!!

That's right. Lol we gotta make it through this week and next, but i think all 4 of these east teams are solid. I've heard nothing but Huntington 1A and Waverly 2A all year. Well it's put up or shut up time now. We will see!!