Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If yall were playing the Pirates Friday,  he'd be singing yall's praises instead of piling on.  

Good luck to Cornersville it'll be an uphill battle against Huntingdon.   And we will have more than our hands full with Whitwell.

Oh I know. I just enjoy yanking his chain. And thanks. We have a big challenge but the boys are ready for it. This group has really improved over past year and have been doing the small things that add up in games. I couldn't be more proud of them and win lose or draw as long as they leave it on the field I'm  still proud of em. We've been underdogs a lot so it's nothing new. Only a handful picked us to win region this year but this bunch has something to prove since that pounding we took up at your place last year. Lol. But you learn from those and improve your play. I do expect a good game this Friday night. We gonna give it all we got. Good luck to them cannon shooters over there. I know this bunch would love another shot at y'all but we got a mountain in our way first. Just hoping for a good ole fashion hard-nosed injury free game and may the bunch that wants it most be left standing. Go Dawgs!!

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:46 PM, cornerback10 said:

As the leader of the Cornersville CoachT group, we will not accept your backhanded compliments. 

Respectfully disagree...you can't disappear for a year or two and be "the leader"...that good ole boy with the George Jones moniker has taken that role.

All hail sum1uno!!!

Edited by tradertwo
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Respectfully disagree...you can't disappear for a year or two and be "the leader"...that good ole boy with the George Jones moniker has taken that role.

All hail sum1uno!!!

Been gone longer than that. I don’t remember any post that you’ve put on this website, so you’re not authorized to make that decision.