Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

Here's the problem with this thread!We are a short 40 ,minute drive away,same region most of the time,respect each other's program,and obviously don't wanna say anything 1iota disrespectful!!! And most definitely know each other's gameplay!Well living in both towns I will say UC has a older fan base take Big Swo for example"ancient" but I digress,on the flip side PHS a younger one and ours has shown up this year UCs not so much!Best believe that changes Friday,War Memorial is beautiful the fine folks that run the concessions will keep us all fat and happy!UC and PHS fans will be hollering and disagreeing with every call as every time we play,but the big difference from last year is The Tide walks The Tornadoes around their own field 35/14  ROLL GOLDEN TIDE /WE WANT IT MORE THAN THE OTHER GOLDEN BOYS!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I think they have to be worried. They know we didn’t have all our players in the last meeting. It was no walk in the park back on Sept 1 for them.  I’m sure UC has grown through out the season.  I know Peabody sure has on both sides of the ball. Offense is clicking,  and boy oh boy is our defense amazing.  

UC won’t have to eat much crow if they don’t get on here and talk it up.  With that being said, I’ll be the first to eat my crow if Peabody loses.  I don’t think that will be the case though.  Regardless, it is very odd that it’s so quiet considering how big a following UC has on here. 

1 hour ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I think they have to be worried. They know we didn’t have all our players in the last meeting. It was no walk in the park back on Sept 1 for them.  I’m sure UC has grown through out the season.  I know Peabody sure has on both sides of the ball. Offense is clicking,  and boy oh boy is our defense amazing.  

UC won’t have to eat much crow if they don’t get on here and talk it up.  With that being said, I’ll be the first to eat my crow if Peabody loses.  I don’t think that will be the case though.  Regardless, it is very odd that it’s so quiet considering how big a following UC has on here. 

They for the most part aren't big on here!There's a lot of Tornadoes faithful but usually just.drop in a time or to!I believe they think they will win ,just like we think we will!!!! But they are very football educated fellas and are aware they had a no where near full strength Golden Tide team and had to go to the wire to pull out a W!!! With our line growth and depth at playing most linemen on one side of the ball at this point we are hard to beat upfront!McKenzie was the wake up call our fellas needed,I can say now losing that game was a positive!!!!I like Golden Tornado football,but.I Bleed Black And Gold so ROLL GOLDEN TIDE !!!!And we won't be thunderstruck this Friday!!!!

I expect Union City to move the ball well on Peabody early but as this game goes on, I fully believe Peabody’s defense will tighten up & get into a good groove & wont allow UC to maintain much offense. Key of the game is for Union City not to let Peabody’s offense get going early & for Peabody to establish their offense quickly in the game.