Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

Kind of surprised everybody is going all in on Peabody this game.  No doubt Trenton is peaking at the right time and and they are finally pretty healthy with full deck ready to go.  But regardless, UC is UC and dictating the game against them is hard for anyone against the veer.  So hard to stop and they have a way of wearing teams down in the second half.  In my opinion this game is a toss up.  Whoever dictates the pace of the game wins this one

1 minute ago, Archiewho said:

Kind of surprised everybody is going all in on Peabody this game.  No doubt Trenton is peaking at the right time and and they are finally pretty healthy with full deck ready to go.  But regardless, UC is UC and dictating the game against them is hard for anyone against the veer.  So hard to stop and they have a way of wearing teams down in the second half.  In my opinion this game is a toss up.  Whoever dictates the pace of the game wins this one

PHS has amazing line depth and doesn't really get wore down!This will be a Peabody team  playing UC that is warily similar to when Kendrick was QB!!!!Game 3 we had several back ups in,but your correct UC is well UC,can't ever count them out!!!Almost all of our skill positions are manned by sophomore fellas and week 3 is long long ago!But.the big ones pick are leaning 65% UC!!

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

The cal preps site picks union city to win. The USA Today predictor picks Peabody.  This is going to be a good game 

Is there any statistics on the truth to these predictors?  I’m just curious. The user interface on USA Today comes off as more believable.  Cal Preps appears archaic at best. That’s just my simple thoughts. 

I am praying for whatever is going on in Union City.  It’s not like them to not post. Guys, I’m praying for y’all. I love high school football, but I understand some things are more important.  It’s fun to talk it up on here, but I pray for any underlying issue that might be going on. 

I respect Union City football, their coaches, players, families, and fans. Y’all have my support! 

I look forward to the Golden battle come Friday! 

6 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Is there any statistics on the truth to these predictors?  I’m just curious. The user interface on USA Today comes off as more believable.  Cal Preps appears archaic at best. That’s just my simple thoughts. 

I am praying for whatever is going on in Union City.  It’s not like them to not post. Guys, I’m praying for y’all. I love high school football, but I understand some things are more important.  It’s fun to talk it up on here, but I pray for any underlying issue that might be going on. 

I respect Union City football, their coaches, players, families, and fans. Y’all have my support! 

I look forward to the Golden battle come Friday! 

My point was even the game generators believe it’s split. The unapproved website picks for every game in the us and they average 80 to 90% correctness week to week, but there are so many variables these things don’t consider 

Thank you for the concern and prayers. No school related issues, just a few families dealing with the real world issues.

Now to football.

Here's my honest take on this week's game. Offensively we're playing well right now. We are going to need to have an outstanding performance. No turnovers and positive a outcome on every possession. Defensively we're suspect. Everyone knows that. We've been more focused on complicated schemes than the technical skills of the players and it has shown. We'll need the Tide to make a few mistakes on O. This should be a war.

Both of these teams are very well deservant of where they are. Kind of crazy that Peabody was 1 game away from not making playoffs! The golden tide should win this one. I believe it would be a little more interesting had McKenzie made it in. UC is a little too one dimensional but this is a classic rivalry so anything can go. I'm going with Peabody by 13

Alright seen them both and played them both. UC is a strong tough team. Their offense is their only defense. Peabody is tough on both sides but they have a tendency to just play tough for one half. Peabody pride said it best weeks earlier that u have to be up 14 on UC in the 4th quarter to pull out a win.  Much respect for both programs but I am Going with Peabody by 7. Good luck to both and pray no injuries. 

Edited by BigEdMo