William blount offseason thread

On 2/15/2018 at 0:19 PM, atrisk said:

I been reading this thread for awhile,but I'm over it. Sounds like things aren't going well with the WB football program: players leaving, players quiting, so and so on. Some posters seem to relish this situation and find it an easy target for poking fun and generally making WB and their athletes the brunt of mostly bad jokes. Maybe some of you have someone standing over you browbeat ing your every short coming.  Sure sounds like it. Why don't ya go visit a cancer ward at a children's hospital and get some new material.

This. But when you call them on this they say they want the best for WB's kids.  They sure as heck dont act like it.  

1 hour ago, strongx said:

It sounds like there is a BIG recruit ..er..I mean a prize middle school student looking for a gooder education. Some body needs to track down stars. I wonder if he and mama are back from their vacation yet. I always enjoy seeing the pics from the trip.

EZ now sx on tha pitchers.....Ketchin' a wave and hangin' 10 err 2.....iz hardur thain hit looks.....:popcorneater:

Related image

12 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

EZ now sx on tha pitchers.....Ketchin' a wave and hangin' 10 err 2.....iz hardur thain hit looks.....:popcorneater:

Related image

That's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time !!!!!    that is laugh out loud material..... I watched it over and over   and it is still funny    poor stars    at least he had fun  

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, TheGuvna said:

Or will he get 32Hammer trying to get his parents to "make the right decision"?

Lol. That was pretty good Guvna.

I was talking to someone the other day and they brought up an interesting point. They asked me if I realized that only one WB football player from 1984-1987 sent his son to play football at WB?

I didn't think that was correct, so he asked me to name one. I couldn't.

Surely ol 32Hammer doesn't have that kind of influence in Blount County

14 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The reason it's impossible to lose your job based on wins and losses in Blount 

County leaving the fans to suck it up and deal with it.29qfedi.jpg

From what I have seen, you would have to reverse that for the current WB situation.  Coach has the admin eating out of his hands.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:00 PM, jake said:

From what I have seen, you would have to reverse that for the current WB situation.  Coach has the admin eating out of his hands.

Good then we can keep getting the kids who don't want anything to do with the current situation there.6'4 260 pound 7th grader sure looks good in orange and black!