#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

Man,wish I could be there next week but it is what it is.Hats off to both teams and both will take a ball home,just a matter of  silver or gold.Either way,a great season and much respect to Springfield and Greeneville .I hope the gold comes back to NET.A lot of pride for this area when a team gets there  because it hasn't happened very many times over the years.ME and TH in the late 60s and early 70s is about  it until the Devils done it in 2009,2010 and 2011.So as far as acting like we have been there before,there isn't a lot to remember for this area.I'm very proud of this Greeneville team and what they have done for not only themselves but the school and representing the whole area .

Edited by BatmanDevil

18 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

\Man,wish I could be there next week but it is what it is.Hats off to both teams and both will take a ball home,just a matter of  silver or gold.Either way,a great season and much respect to Springfield and Greeneville .I hope the gold comes back to NET.A lot of pride for this area when a team gets there  because it hasn't happened very many times over the years.ME and TH in the late 60s and early 70s is about  it until the Devils done it in 2009,2010 and 2011.So as far as acting like we have been there before,there isn't a lot to remember for this area.I'm very proud of this Greeneville team and what they have done for not only themselves but the school and representing the whole area .

Greenville has for sure had a good run in the last decade + 

SHS is getting back on track of expecting great football seasons. We have a very good group of about 20 SRs that have played in 12 playoff games in 4 yrs and these young men have been underdogs in most of them. We haven't even competed for the state since 93 (winning) and just missed it in 94. So its been a long time coming for the Springfield faithful.