#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

22 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Greeneville is one of the most complete football teams I have seen. I'll tell you this, as loaded as Knoxville Catholic was in 2015, I was even more impressed with this year's Greeneville team than I was with Catholic 2 years ago. 

That was a very good KC team in 2015.I thought Catholic would win it all last year as well but you never know about football.I  think Greeneville has a very good team this year and I hope last week was enough to make sure all the players understand you have to bring your best every week.

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

That was a very good KC team in 2015.I thought Catholic would win it all last year as well but you never know about football.I  think Greeneville has a very good team this year and I hope last week was enough to make sure all the players understand you have to bring your best every week.

Greeneville is fundamentally sound.  They tackle very well in space and gang tackle at the line of scrimmage.  Very impressed with the defense. Ballard, Goddard, Youngblood and Crawford are all players. The offensive and defensive lines are physical and get after it for 4 quarters. Not much else you can say. Complete team.

3 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

How long of a drive is its to Cookeville for the Jackets?   Do you guys have a pretty good size fansbase that will make the trip?  Hope to see a good turn out for both teams.   

We travel very well. The town of Springfield may shut down for this one. We had as many fans at Lexington and Jackson as the home teams did and those games were an hour farther away than this one will be. 

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

Greeneville is fundamentally sound.  They tackle very well in space and gang tackle at the line of scrimmage.  Very impressed with the defense. Ballard, Goddard, Youngblood and Crawford are all players. The offensive and defensive lines are physical and get after it for 4 quarters. Not much else you can say. Complete team.

Always respect your opinion Lead, because you keep it real and tell it like it is. We are going line up and see what we can do you can believe that! We want to bring that gold ball back to Middle Tennessee!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

The offensive and defensive lines are physical and get after it for 4 quarters. Not much else you can say. Complete team.

The Jackets were at a disadvantage size wise on both sides of the ball, but this is where we won the game, very well coached and fundamentally sound as well, should be interesting.....